False reporting

Discus and support False reporting in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I dont have much to say i just asking you to un ban me because my friend is making false reports and i blocked him so i didnt talk to him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fernygaitan, Jul 25, 2020.

1. fernygaitan
    fernygaitan Guest

False reporting

I dont have much to say i just asking you to un ban me because my friend is making false reports and i blocked him so i didnt talk to him

:)

fernygaitan, Jul 25, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

False Reporting

Chances are you were suspended for something you did weeks or even months ago.

An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why & how long you were suspended for.

You can also log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.
  3. Itchyfishsticks Win User

False Reporting

its ridiculous how little they do bring back the good old days of the pro who would join lobbies and ban their consoles
  4. OK Fowl Win User

False Reporting

: Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.

and you are correct it is not acceptable:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct
  5. Shotty Doll Win User

False Reports?

[quote user="theowenkiller"]I think you probably deserved it each time too, what logic will you apply to that to make it someone else`s fault instead of your own?[/quote]

Well if you've been skulking around my threads you'd notice that I mentioned first time I did deserve it, second time I am trying to figure out what exactly is "harassment" so I can think about what I may have done, because enforcement sure as heck won't
    answer my question, so I'm trying to figure it out myself by posting to the threads. I've learned humping in game is "griefing" so that very well may have been it, and so I've stopped responding, but since you all keep this thread lit after I was finished,
    I will continue to respond. Not one place in my three threads did I try and pin ANYTHING on anyone else, please learn to read or leave.
  6. BongKaos Win User

False Reports?

If you REALLY want more info on how the PET works check out the Vulcan toolset and false reports :) ........ I must ask what game you are playing where the entire community is griefing..?? That way I can avoid it. Thank You and Good Luck!!!
Thema:

False reporting

1. False reporting - Similar Threads - False reporting

2. Kids got mad and false reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids got mad and false reported me: Hello, I was playing a game and some kids got mad at me and false reported me. Now i am no longer to be a xbox ambassador. I would really love to get this ability back. My gt:...
  3. I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.: So i was playing a videogame called For Honor I was fighting a dude but then he got real angry at me and after the match he messaged me. I then told him I was expecting this type of message from...
  4. False reported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False reported: I know this isnt really a big deal, but my picture got removed because i killed someone in a game because he didnt do what he was told we were on enemy teams so it wasnt team killing.After he got...
  5. I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been falsely reported for my gamer tag: My Xbox gamertag was (Corona being my last name) and i was falsey reported. I’m 100% sure who ever reported me was being spiteful because I was playing a game (for honor) and winning. Someone on...
  6. Can you get banned for false reporting someone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get banned for false reporting someone?: Hello a friend told me that you can get banned for false reporting, is that literally true? Can you get banned for false reporting 5bcd6dca-4a3f-4ccd-a929-754067a983d6
  7. Activity Report FALSE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity Report FALSE: WHy does my son's activity report show that he played Fortnite for 8 hours yesterday? He was with me all day - not on xbox. e7fd0740-3eff-4aa0-b4c9-59d1719bc8df
  8. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...
  9. Need advice for false reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice for false reporting: Hey, everyone! Someone I know is falsely reporting me. They are also getting their friends to report me. I don't want to get banned. Any advice? Thanks in advance....
  10. False Reporting... Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Reporting... Again: i got on my Xbox and it said I was reported for something I didn't do. According to the suspension, it says I sent a message that was not appropriate although I haven't sent a message in 4 days,...