Falsely communication banned again.

Discus and support Falsely communication banned again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor00027, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Taylor00027
    Taylor00027 Guest

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there is no
    one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can get
    you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.

:)

Taylor00027, Sep 15, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there
    is no one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can
    get you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.
    What would be thr point of treling you exactly what you said? Therr is NO POINT A if you are told and you pinpoint who reported you and retailiate which fyi isnt allowed either and yes people have gotten banned for retailiating against their reporters usually
    because they figured out that their one msg did it

All communications must be rated E for everyonr even private

And no case review isnt for refuting

Nor is it is just one person dispitr your false claims

Since you cant
  3. Taylor00027 Win User

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there
    is no one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can
    get you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.
    What would be thr point of treling you exactly what you said? Therr is NO POINT A if you are told and you pinpoint who reported you and retailiate which fyi isnt allowed either and yes people have gotten banned for retailiating against their reporters usually
    because they figured out that their one msg did it

All communications must be rated E for everyonr even private

And no case review isnt for refuting

Nor is it is just one person dispitr your false claims

Since you cant

I don't understand how you're an ambassador messaging me with such broken English, especially since everything has spell check now... almost everything you said was unintelligible or irrelevant. And unfortunately I need to tell people not to leave a message
    telling me to check enforcement because that's all these real life Xbox support bots say. It's cool tho I got a refund for all my subscriptions and won't be supporting Xbox anymore, thanks.
  4. ngocphi Win User

False communication ban

Code of conduct you may want to read it
  5. ngocphi Win User

Communication banned falsely

well it wouldn't have been for that incident

One suspensions take a few days because dispite all the fake YouTube videos they actually investigafe all reports
  6. Smwutches Win User

Communication banned falsely

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Falsely communication banned again. - Similar Threads - Falsely communication banned

2. False communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False communication ban: I was recently communication banned for 14 days from xbox for making a post that read "giving away weapons" in state of decay 2. I submitted a case review and they upheald it and said that I was...
  3. I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.: So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing solos in Fortnite for fun, then I see a kid...
  4. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  5. False Communication Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Communication Bans: I don’t understand why I got a communication ban for no reason and Xbox box support can’t help me fight it. I got falsely reported and I was just told “report them back” I didn’t spend over...
  6. Falsely banned from communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely banned from communication: I was banned for 3 weeks and I have no clue why.... I left for a tournament and let my brother play my xbox while i was gone and I think he may have said or did something to get me banned... if he...
  7. False accusation for a Xbox communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False accusation for a Xbox communication ban: I got banned for i don’t Evan know because if one person reported me nothing would happen because I know from experience that Xbox doesn’t do anything to people who actually deserve to be reported...
  8. How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact XBOX enforcement for a false/unlisted communication ban?: So i was online a couple weeks ago and someone was trying to troll me, i ignored them and then somehow recieved a communication strike. I was then offline for a couple of days busy with work,...
  9. False Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Communication Ban: I have had multiple attempts to get any justice for a console ban which I have done absolutely not to gain. This is unfair and I looked at the Code of Conduct and I have done nothing against there...
  10. False communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False communication ban: I would like to know where it says you are not allowed to use abbreviations like I said [Mod Removed] and got a two week ban like is this a joke like [Mod Removed] Xbox like do u just basically...