falsely reported and cant request review.

Discus and support falsely reported and cant request review. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay so i woke up and my account had a suspension i went to check why it had a suspension and it said communications alright well you can request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APOCALYPSE6643, Apr 2, 2017.

1. falsely reported and cant request review.

okay so i woke up and my account had a suspension i went to check why it had a suspension and it said communications alright well you can request review if it last longer than 24 hours and was given in the last 12 months well it didn't have a request to
    review button on it and now its to late so here i am, i NEVER talk in game chat and so i really think i was falsely reported and would like to request a review, i would also like to say i haven't been very active on Xbox since December until very recently
    since ive been back there have only been 2 times ive "talked bad" to other people 1 because he was gloating which i didn't report him for and 2 because he team killed me which i didn't report him for, if i have any reports beside those 2 i the last 72 hours
    there false.

:)

APOCALYPSE6643, Apr 2, 2017
  2. False reported

I was falsely reported by a spam account for not adding them and was comms banned for two weeks. I also filed for a case review, does anyone know how long this could take?

LeftoverEye70, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Falsely Reported

Hello Trapped Clarity,

For the record I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor a member of the
    Enforcement Team
    . However, if you feel you are being falsely reported then maybe you are playing with the wrong group of people. This is
    not to say you and/or them are doing any thing wrong. But, that some people just don't play well with each other. Yes, it is true that some people will use the reporting tools for
    revenge (It's my understanding that the Enforcement Team will deal with them very harshly if they do). However, all of us can take steps to avoid playing online with the wrong people. First,
    find and join an
    Xbox Club
    that best fits the way you play and who you are. You can always watch members of a club on
    Beam to see if they are going to be a good fit before joining them. Also, if you are having problems with someone, you can always

Block
    them. And, most importantly, just forget them and move on.... Last and not least, stop the
    trash talking, either by text and/or party chat. This only serves to invite more problems.

enforcement.xbox.com/

news.xbox.com/2016/09/06/xbox-clubs-lfg-preview/

beam.pro/

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player

Good luck and good gaming,

SA

greg_window10_installer, Apr 2, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

well then you weren't falsely reported you just don't get it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight if you break the rules you get punished

And no the reason doesn't justifyi the means

You have to be rated e for everyone

ngocphi, Apr 2, 2017
  5. I don't know if you're an admin but i will accept the suspension but that still leaves me with 2 questions 1 do i report everything that breaks the code of conduct and 2

have i got any other reports in the last week

APOCALYPSE6643, Apr 2, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you see anyone violating the code, it is best to report them. No one here can tell you if you've had any other reports.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you see anyone violating the code, it is best to report them. No one here can tell you if you've had any other reports.
  8. APOCALYPSE6643 Win User

I don't know if you're an admin but i will accept the suspension but that still leaves me with 2 questions 1 do i report everything that breaks the code of conduct and 2

have i got any other reports in the last week
  9. ngocphi Win User

well then you weren't falsely reported you just don't get it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight if you break the rules you get punished

And no the reason doesn't justifyi the means

You have to be rated e for everyone
  10. Hotel Actual Win User

Enforcement - Reason

You cant falsely report someone and have them penalised, as the enforcement team review the reports.

If the enforcement team issues a ban, its because the issue was investigated and they found sufficient evidence.
  11. ngocphi Win User

My reputation has changed from 'avoid me' to 'good player' to 'avoid me' in the space of 12 hours

False reports are never considered only reviewed reports are if positige
Thema:

1. falsely reported and cant request review. - Similar Threads - falsely reported cant

2. He keeps on falsely reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    He keeps on falsely reporting me: It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left until the season ended. So i was able to get...
  3. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  4. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  5. Falsely reported by glitcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely reported by glitcher: Im on R6S and i messaged a glitcher calling him out on using a shield glitch to cheat. I then reported him for it. All of a sudden im suspended because he reported ME for calling him out. Why...
  6. False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended: My don has played for 3+ years and has had a code of conduct communications violation twice in 2 weeks. First was for 2 days now its a week. Funny thing is he is a 10 year old autistic child with...
  7. How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me: So ive just been reported for god knows what and the guy has said he has more than 200+ confirmed bans. Im a bit concerned on what will happen and if i could phone microsoft to sort this out...
  8. Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!: [Mod Removed image - Terms of Use] Hello, I was just told to post my issue here by a microsoft service rep because they are also dusgusted by what happened and feel attention should be raised...
  9. Why are people allowed to send false reports, which results in damaged imaginary "rep"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people allowed to send false reports, which results in damaged imaginary "rep"?: There are certain individuals I believe are reporting me over and over again, daily, simply to hurt my imaginary "reputation" on XBOX. Why is this system even in place? Why is it so automated?...
  10. False Reporting on Overwatch Leads to Avoid me (HELP) I CANT PLAY ANYMORE PLEASE FIX MY REP ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Reporting on Overwatch Leads to Avoid me (HELP) I CANT PLAY ANYMORE PLEASE FIX MY REP ...: I am a top player on the game overwatch and with being a top player i win alot. Many people report/avoid me after i win against them multiple times them so they dont play against me again. After...