Falsely reported by glitcher

Discus and support Falsely reported by glitcher in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im on R6S and i messaged a glitcher calling him out on using a shield glitch to cheat. I then reported him for it. All of a sudden im suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ghxxsty, May 14, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. Ghxxsty
    Ghxxsty Guest

Im on R6S and i messaged a glitcher calling him out on using a shield glitch to cheat.

I then reported him for it.

All of a sudden im suspended because he reported ME for calling him out.

Why should i get suspended because a cheater reported me?

:)

2. The Cow Ruler Win User

Honestly the best thing to do is just report them and block them without engaging with them or sending a message. Other than that contacting the Xbox Enforcement Team to try and get a case review is you best option now.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If you call someone out, no matter what the reasoning is, the chances are you will be in violation of the code of conduct. In future, if you suspect someone is being unsporting by using glitched etc, report, mute, block and fo not call them out.
  4. Vasse7Jop Win User

Try to contact Ubisoft Support. And explain them what happened.

I don't know where you live, but here is a link to all the different Ubisoft Supports.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Contact
  5. ngocphi Win User

Best not to retailiate in anyway.report and mute thata all you are allowed ro do

You can file a case review about your suspension if it is over 24hours at

Https://enforcement.xbox.com

Man th http tool aintnworking
  6. GrabMyWrist Win User

Always report, never engage.
Thema:

1. Falsely reported by glitcher - Similar Threads - Falsely reported glitcher

2. False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended: My don has played for 3+ years and has had a code of conduct communications violation twice in 2 weeks. First was for 2 days now its a week. Funny thing is he is a 10 year old autistic child with...
  3. How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me: So ive just been reported for god knows what and the guy has said he has more than 200+ confirmed bans. Im a bit concerned on what will happen and if i could phone microsoft to sort this out...
  4. Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!: [Mod Removed image - Terms of Use] Hello, I was just told to post my issue here by a microsoft service rep because they are also dusgusted by what happened and feel attention should be raised...
  5. Why are people allowed to send false reports, which results in damaged imaginary "rep"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people allowed to send false reports, which results in damaged imaginary "rep"?: There are certain individuals I believe are reporting me over and over again, daily, simply to hurt my imaginary "reputation" on XBOX. Why is this system even in place? Why is it so automated?...
  6. Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]: Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne sais pas quoi faire, le compte de mon enfant été sanctionné plusieurs reprises, alors qu'il n'y a aucune raison. Je pense qu'une ou plusieurs personnes le...
  7. Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons": Hello all, Today I received a suspension at exactly 2:24:01pm EST, that will end tomorrow at 6:24:01. To specify Xbox's enforcement team decided to suspend me was "This account sent inappropriate...
  8. False Reported On Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Reported On Xbox Live?: Hello. Recently I got banned from communicating on xbox live for 2 weeks meaning I can’t go in parties or message anyone and anything like that. this did come to a suprise to me because im not a...
  9. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  10. False report

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report: i reported someone to later find them innocent how would i undo that f4e304b9-978b-415c-93c0-c60f8ccd66e0