Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month)

Discus and support Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] [img] I've been falsely reported twice now, the first time for my gamerpic and I can't see yet as for why my account has been reported again,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaDeMatties, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month)

Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month) [​IMG]

Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month) [​IMG]
    I've been falsely reported twice now, the first time for my gamerpic and I can't see yet as for why my account has been reported again, but both times I've been communication suspended and I've done absolutely nothing wrong. My gamerpic wasn't any sort of inappropriate in the first place and I still got suspended.. I think this is very unfair and unjust to a player who has been onxbox for YEARS. I have a right to be furious and upset because of the fact that I've done nothing wrong. Look at my gamerpic, please, and tell me: WHAT is inappropriate about it? I know the support team isn't allowed to disclose any information, but please explain to me how and why I've been falsely reported twice and nobody is looking at the fact that there's nothing wrong here?

I've attached my gamerpic and username to show, there is nothing wrong here, I've had this picture, that I made, for years and suddenly as of late there's issues..

oh, and one last thing, I was completely unable to appeal for my previous suspension and was told I already did? Anyone else see why I think there's something wrong here going on?

:)

JoshuaDeMatties, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  3. JoshuaDeMatties Win User

You people do not listen a single ounce. I can't see my current ban.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  5. JoshuaDeMatties Win User

It's fine... I'm sorry for being angry, I have a right to be with this scenario being as dumb and annoying as it is, but I don't mean to lash at you guys.. I'll just shut up and let the suspension go..
  6. JoshuaDeMatties Win User

I would say that there needs to be more done here. I do not want to keep getting communications suspended for literally doing nothing wrong! This is the SECOND time.
Thema:

1. Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month) - Similar Threads - Falsely Reported Second

2. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  3. Profile Getting False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Getting False Reports: I get on my Xbox today and got a message saying I got an enforcement for communication today @ 5:24pm. I wasn't even home at the time, and I didn't play my Xbox at all yesterday. My communication...
  4. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: I was playing Call of Duty and like usual having fun. Near the end of a Match I called out a Player for Spawn Camping sitting in corners being Scared to Take a Challenge and this player got...
  5. False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?: I was suspended the other day after i was playing dragonball fighterZ online. During the match, my friend who was at my house didnt realize i was playing online. He turned on the 2nd controller,...
  6. My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    My GamerPicture was False Reported and Banned for a week: I was Playing Call of Duty Vanguard on Xbox Live My Gamertag: got a Week Ban on my GamerPic when it wasn't in the Wrong. I can't Submit a Case Review for my ban being Lifted I didn't do anything...
  7. Falsely Xbox message reported.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Falsely Xbox message reported.: So i was playing Grand theft auto 5 and I just joined a lobby in which at first sight was normal when I appeared in the LS car meet. Problem started when I got out of the LS car meet to start...
  8. This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is False Reporting and Account Abuse: Gamertag This is a Joke Right your really gonna Com Ban me because of this False Report WoW now Im definitely Sad you people don't care about your Reputation system any more just I definitely...
  9. false report??

in XBoX on Consoles
    false report??: i had recently gotten banned for my messages because i believe i was falsely reported, because i was typing in my phone and it autocorrected “fat” to “gay” and quickly apologized to the guy before...
  10. One again com banned to a False Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    One again com banned to a False Report: I was Playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and was being Harassed by a Player on my team that was using a word he reported me over which the name he used was [mod removed] so after that game he...