Family account issues

Discus and support Family account issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try and play with my daughter ( physical xbox one x ) with me on xcloud, and while she is on her profile says she does not have xbox live and needs... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamkeeeng, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM.

1. /u/iamkeeeng
    /u/iamkeeeng Guest

Family account issues

I try and play with my daughter ( physical xbox one x ) with me on xcloud, and while she is on her profile says she does not have xbox live and needs to join.

She is unable to open any game pass games, or game I bought with my main account. Are there changes coming to family accounts? or is this an issue?

submitted by /u/iamkeeeng
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamkeeeng, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  2. XBLRewards5 Win User

Family account issues

Hello The Real Subzero! We're sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately this is not related to the Xbox LIVE Rewards Program, however, you can visit

forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx
    for support. All the best!
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Family account issues

As a secondary Gold Family Pack member, you can remove yourself from the Gold Family Pack. Removing yourself from the Gold Family Pack downgrades your membership to an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, and you lose access to all Gold
    Membership features.

If you have a child account, you can remove your account from a Family Pack, however, you’ll have to add another parent account the next time you sign in.

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE with the secondary account you want to delete.

2.Go to Settings, and then select Account.

3.Select Leave Gold Family Pack.

4.Confirm the change.
  4. Salty C Hawk Win User

Xbox Family Account Issues

This is what I figured and have slowly been doing. We get one or two games to work but then it breaks another games party function. Guess we'll keep plugging along.
  5. Saeleth Win User

I believe you should be able to go into the child profile settings and enable it there, I know there are a lot of settings turned off on a child profile versus an adult profile.
  6. wirey manc Win User

Hi Salty, a question for you - I've recently set up a child account for my son, do you know how to transfer all of the progress/achievements from my account (which he's been using previously) to his new account?
Thema:

Family account issues

1. Family account issues - Similar Threads - Family account issues

2. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  3. Only adult account in family no more available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only adult account in family no more available: <p>When I was about 12 and was first allowed to have an account on our Xbox, my father turned all games for 16+ off for my account, which is absolutely appropriate, I think. But half a year ago I...
  4. Remove option to leave family group from child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove option to leave family group from child account: All the options published by Microsoft are entirely useless. We have changed my son's account to be a child. He can still leave the family group. We have edited his age. He can still leave the...
  5. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 logins: Shadowkeep DLC is only working with one account (Primary). I have two xboxes and the one that is tagged as my home xbox will not play Shadowkeep story with other users logged in....
  6. Two consoles one house, family account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two consoles one house, family account.: I have my son as a family member (child) on my Microsoft account; we currently have one Xbox and we switch accounts as needed. However we'd like to play online together - he'd enjoy whipping me...
  7. Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family share across 2 accounts.: Hey guys. Me and my brother have 2 Xboxes but i was wondering if i add him to my xbox family account can we share game libraries with each other or would that not work as he won't be on my "home"...
  8. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  9. Xbox Family Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Account Issues: We have 3 xboxes currently in use. 1 is in my office, another is in the family room and the last one in the game room. I pay for the Gold account and have set the family room Xbox as the home...
  10. Gold Sharing issue on family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Sharing issue on family accounts: I own 3 Xbox one’s and I have Xbox Gold Live connected to my account and 3 family accounts linked to mine to use the Gold membership on their accounts. Why can they no longer use my gold...