Family account issues

Discus and support Family account issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try and play with my daughter ( physical xbox one x ) with me on xcloud, and while she is on her profile says she does not have xbox live and needs... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamkeeeng, Dec 2, 2019.

1. /u/iamkeeeng
    /u/iamkeeeng Guest

Family account issues

I try and play with my daughter ( physical xbox one x ) with me on xcloud, and while she is on her profile says she does not have xbox live and needs to join.

She is unable to open any game pass games, or game I bought with my main account. Are there changes coming to family accounts? or is this an issue?

submitted by /u/iamkeeeng
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamkeeeng, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBLRewards5 Win User

Family account issues

Hello The Real Subzero! We're sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately this is not related to the Xbox LIVE Rewards Program, however, you can visit

forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx
    for support. All the best!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Family account issues

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Family account issues

Hey Sith

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able play multiple games on different consoles simultaneously while having your console configured as your Home Xbox.

Only the person that bought the digital game, can play the game. If you bought it digitally, you can play this game offline, as long your console is configured as your Home Xbox. Configuring a console as your Home Xbox also allow others to play your digital
    games, as well as
    share some of your Xbox subscription benefits

Keep in mind that if you have a physical copy of the game, even if the game is installed, you will still need that game in order to be able to use it. Physical copies of games can also be used offline, or on another account.

That being said, hypothetically speaking, you would sign into a console and configure that as your Home Xbox, so anyone of your kids can use your digital games and subscriptions on that console under any other account, in this case, it cannot be your account.
    However, you will need to be signed into your account on the Xbox that is not configured as your Home Xbox, so that the system can recognize that you own these games.

In other words, one of your kids can use their own account to play games on the Home Xbox, but when you are playing on the console that is not configured as your Home Xbox, you will have to be on your account.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. supermm Win User
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Family account issues

As a secondary Gold Family Pack member, you can remove yourself from the Gold Family Pack. Removing yourself from the Gold Family Pack downgrades your membership to an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, and you lose access to all Gold
    Membership features.

If you have a child account, you can remove your account from a Family Pack, however, you’ll have to add another parent account the next time you sign in.

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE with the secondary account you want to delete.

2.Go to Settings, and then select Account.

3.Select Leave Gold Family Pack.

4.Confirm the change.
Thema:

Family account issues

1. Family account issues - Similar Threads - Family account issues

2. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  3. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  4. XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold - Added to wrong member in Family Account: I am new to Xbox and Microsoft (a rare person I must admit) but whilst setting up my daughters Xbox ONE S, I made a school boy error so it would seem. I set up the Family Microsoft account, i.e....
  5. Family account to xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account to xbox live gold account: My son currently plays as part of my gold account family feature. He wants to get his own gold account without losing his gamertag/digital games. How would this be done? Thanks...
  6. Family account issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account issues: I was in a Xbox family for a few years, but I am no longer a child. I would like to upload a custom profile picture, but it still says I have a child account, even though I went through and...
  7. Family account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family account issues: Hi, I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. i have xbox live and the deluxe game pass. i have also created accounts for my 2 boys. the issue is, even though we own games, when i am playing on one...
  8. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  9. Xbox Family Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Account Issues: We have 3 xboxes currently in use. 1 is in my office, another is in the family room and the last one in the game room. I pay for the Gold account and have set the family room Xbox as the home...
  10. Gold Sharing issue on family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Sharing issue on family accounts: I own 3 Xbox one’s and I have Xbox Gold Live connected to my account and 3 family accounts linked to mine to use the Gold membership on their accounts. Why can they no longer use my gold...