Family account - move achievements

Discus and support Family account - move achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMH8002, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SMH8002
    SMH8002 Guest

Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ?

Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent ?

Obviously been letting son "accrue" achievements on the parent account (doh), but would like to move him to use thehild account

:)

SMH8002, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi SMH,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievements can not be moved between accounts, they are tied to the account in which they were acquired.
  4. Limit3dEdition6 Win User

No, unfortunately you can't move achievements to other accounts. The child accounts have to play the games if they also want the achievements.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Achievement moving accounts?

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
Thema:

1. Family account - move achievements - Similar Threads - Family account move

2. Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?: Does lending my account to a family member Violate any term of service? 6c950c0a-7119-4ad9-868a-17875601e855
  3. Family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family account: I’m trying to remove myself from a family account since I’m now a adult. I also don’t think I have access to the adult email. 9247a6c5-01a0-4752-87ac-fe50de599d4d
  4. Can't add funds to family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to family account: I want to add money from my credit card to my child's account since Microsoft doesn't allow his Xbox gift card he received for his birthday to be added to his account. I tried to add money and I...
  5. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  6. Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts: I have purchased a few texture packs for my kids. Having purchased games and everything else through my account, our primary Microsoft Family account, it has allowed me to share games and all...
  7. How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family): My kids cannot access all the games in our shared inventory. We have three xbox ones, and are paying for five accounts. I have everyone in the family and I am the main account. I have console “a”...
  8. XBOX AİLE HESABLARI [Translation- XBOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX AİLE HESABLARI [Translation- XBOX FAMILY ACCOUNTS]: Arkadaşımla birbirmizi aile bölümlerine ekledik daha önce birbirimizi giriş xboxım yapıp oyunlarımızı paylaştık. Ama bugun ben kendi konsolumu sıfırladım ve aile düzenine girip arkadasımı giriş...
  9. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  10. Xbox family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family accounts: Dear community, I have one Xbox One S with 3 accounts (family): my account as a parent account and two kids accounts. I also have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. As far as I understood, my kids can...