Family account - move achievements

Discus and support Family account - move achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ? Can you change a parent account to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMH8002, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SMH8002
    SMH8002 Guest

Got a "family" of one parent and 2 children. Can you move achievements from the parent to child account ?

Can you change a parent account to be a child account..... maybe then adding a new parent ?

Obviously been letting son "accrue" achievements on the parent account (doh), but would like to move him to use thehild account

:)

SMH8002, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi SMH,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Achievements can not be moved between accounts, they are tied to the account in which they were acquired.
  4. Limit3dEdition6 Win User

No, unfortunately you can't move achievements to other accounts. The child accounts have to play the games if they also want the achievements.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Achievement moving accounts?

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
Thema:

1. Family account - move achievements - Similar Threads - Family account move

2. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  3. Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please help with microsoft family account, it's driving me insane: I'm posting this under this category because it won't let me click submit under Xbox, which is what i assume it should be under... I'm having a nightmare just trying to enable my daughter to play...
  4. Users in family account and access to games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Users in family account and access to games: I was wondering how access to copies of the game on the Xbox One X HDD is suppose to work for users in my family account. I went through to set up a family user so they could play one of my games...
  5. Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family accounts: How do I give my child permission to play multiplayer games on xbox e2b60da6-a7d3-471e-aea4-44d029528b78
  6. Transfer money from one family member to another MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer money from one family member to another MS account: My son accidently set up a new MS account in our family domain. The account is not active but when asked to provide him funds I accidenlty put the funds in this dead account instead of his active...
  7. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  8. Family account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family account issues: Hi, I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. i have xbox live and the deluxe game pass. i have also created accounts for my 2 boys. the issue is, even though we own games, when i am playing on one...
  9. compte family sur 2 consoles [Mod Translation - family account on 2 consoles]

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte family sur 2 consoles [Mod Translation - family account on 2 consoles]: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter une 2ème console, nous sommes donc Equipé de 2 Xbox (one et X), je souhaiterai que les membres de la famille Microsoft puissent jouer tous les jeux comme précédemment...
  10. Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change an account to an adult account when you don't have a family group?: Hi, I've been having some trouble with the whole parent account thing that I didn't even know that I made. I am the owner of this account and I have no idea what parent account this profile is...