Family account / two users / coop Xbox X Tablet. Pc.

Discus and support Family account / two users / coop Xbox X Tablet. Pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have set-up family account for me and my son. My question is, is it really not possible for us to play Sea of Thiefs together with him playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenrikSamsøe, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Family account / two users / coop Xbox X Tablet. Pc.

Hi, I have set-up family account for me and my son.

My question is, is it really not possible for us to play Sea of Thiefs together with him playing on Galaxy tablet with his account and myself playing on the Xbox X obviously using my own organizer account/profile? It could also be from/between PC and Xbox X.

The question remain if he want to play e.g. minecraft and I want to play another game. Same same user accounts as if it was coop. I hope for positive respons so we can go at it! AAARGH Thanks

:)

HenrikSamsøe, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

Home Gold - Gimme some answers MS

[quote user="ToneSim"]

^^because only two Xboxes means only two gold accounts needed which is cheaper than family plan.

[/quote]

no it's not cheaper than the family plan. 2 xbox gold accounts is 120/yr. Under the family plan you got 4 gold accounts for 99/yr.
  3. SovietMethod Win User

Even Xbox players have families

You can have two people play it by making a second account on your xbox one and setting them as family. Then you can play on the main account on pc and the 2nd account on the xbox.
  4. TFMorgan Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection signing out issues

I play these games on a Surface PRO tablet. I have the PC set up with a password account and when I sign out of the Surface account, I'm signed out of all accounts, including the games I'm signed into. If I do not sign out of the tablet account, the next
    time I start the tablet, I am still logged in to the Xbox account. Signing out of the PC account is the only method I know to close out the Xbox account(s).
  5. Redadder Win User

Forza horizon 4 - cross platform

Yes we have two accounts. The problem seems to be both licenses. So the owned game and the xbox ultimate account are held by the one xbox account.

One of us via family sharing should be able to play the owned version of forza. The other should be able to play the xbox ultimate version via family sharing also.

doesnt matter which one is played by PC and which by xbox.

forza is owned and installed on both PC and Xbox.

both signed into accounts on PC and Xbox.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Complicated Question about Game Pass Sharing (PLS answer asap)

Unfortunately no, only two people in your family could play this at the same time for an Xbox console, but in your case, it's two PCs and 1 Xbox, so you would need to have two subscriptions, one for the console and one for the pc.

Anyway, as I said on the pc, it would be necessary to log in with the subscriber's account at the Microsoft Store, and then the person who is not a subscriber will log in with their profile in the Xbox application.
Thema:

Family account / two users / coop Xbox X Tablet. Pc.

1. Family account / two users / coop Xbox X Tablet. Pc. - Similar Threads - Family account users

2. Minecraft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft family account: I am trying to enable the online features on minecraft with my childs family account. If I allow all the options in settings it doesn't allow him to go online still. So I try to remove him from...
  3. Transfer XBox account to a family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer XBox account to a family member: Now that my son is older, I would like to to transfer all of our Xbox settings from my Microsoft account to my son's account. I have us both setup in the same family under Microsoft....
  4. Child account in Family Group - but doesn't show up in xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account in Family Group - but doesn't show up in xbox account.: I created a child account for my son in order to play minecraft. His account shows up in our microsoft family group, but it doesn't appear in our xbox account that need to access in order to...
  5. Why is my account showing as restricted, but there's nobody in my family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account showing as restricted, but there's nobody in my family group?: At some point, I apparently became part of a family group (I think my sister used to use my username but she has her own now). Now, when I go to purchase Minecraft Reams or even log into the game,...
  6. How To Change Account From A Child Account When Not In A Family Group.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How To Change Account From A Child Account When Not In A Family Group.: I am over 13yrs and my parents allowed me to create a Microsoft account but I account has been put to a child account and I can't move out of it because none of my parents have a Microsoft account...
  7. How do i share an XBOX game for a Family account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i share an XBOX game for a Family account?: Hi I own an XBOX S Console. I have two accounts on the console (mine and my son's, and the my son is under my "Family" account). Under my account, I have purchased FIFA22 license. How can i...
  8. Users in family account and access to games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Users in family account and access to games: I was wondering how access to copies of the game on the Xbox One X HDD is suppose to work for users in my family account. I went through to set up a family user so they could play one of my games...
  9. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  10. How to set up family account for multiple users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up family account for multiple users?: Hello, we are new users and new to the XBox platform. 1. How do we set up a family account with multiple members, so the family member can just select their profile and begin playing? It asks for...