Family Account

Discus and support Family Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this issue just now popped up, even though I have been on Xbox live for around 7-8 years. My Dad created a parent account for me back when I was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BaneofDerps117, May 9, 2019.

1. Family Account

So this issue just now popped up, even though I have been on Xbox live for around 7-8 years. My Dad created a parent account for me back when I was a wee lad and he has never used it. I want to make my account a "parent" or "adult" account, but of course,
    it won't let me. We do not have the sign in information for this account, so is there any way I can make my account have none of the child restrictions?

:)

BaneofDerps117, May 9, 2019
  2. Khesperity Win User

privacy and online safety

In the same position, You should be a part of a family, go into settings, Account, Family, if there is another account in the family other than yours, log in to that account the continue back to family on that account and then change the settings of your
    account through that account
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  4. RoboticTester Win User

Gold Family pack only allowing 3 accounts

• What is a primary and secondary Family Pack account?
    The Xbox LIVE account used to purchase a Gold Family Pack membership is the primary Family Pack account. All other Xbox LIVE accounts associated with the Family Pack membership are secondary accounts.

To see and add family pack members:

On your console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for a Family Pack membership (the primary account).

Go to Settings, and then select Family.

The primary and secondary accounts are shown. To add or remove family members, please see

Managing Gold Family Pack members.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Change the primary account.

Unfortunately not, it appears the primary/lead account is always the one used to purchase the membership.
    What is a primary and secondary Family Pack account?

The Xbox LIVE account used to purchase a Gold Family Pack membership is the primary Family Pack account. All other Xbox LIVE accounts associated with the Family Pack membership are secondary accounts.

To see and add family pack members:

1. On your console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for a Family Pack membership (the primary account).
    2. Go to Settings and then select Family.
    The primary and secondary accounts are shown. To add or remove family members, please see Managing Gold Family Pack members.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Random account on brand new Xbox One S

To go along with the other post to see if your account is in a family you can sign in at account.microsoft.com/family and it will tell you if your account is in a family and if it is a child in the family or not.
Thema:

Family Account

1. Family Account - Similar Threads - Family Account

2. Cannot share Movies & TV with family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share Movies & TV with family account: This is not the first post on this subject and all I find are locked topics with moderators telling us that they are locking the post because it has been revived elsewhere... without a link to...
  3. XBox Family Account Rules

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Family Account Rules: Hey guys where can I find all the description and rules about the XBox Family Account? I would like to know things like: - How many people can be part of the family? - Is it necessary for the...
  4. Game Share and Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share and Family Account: I was previously game sharing with my friend so thst we could play each others games. However recently I have set up the family account settings so that others in my household can also play the...
  5. One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...: Hello, I have a correct sharing on the xbox for the xbox live gold subscription for all 3 members. On the PCs i have my account that show the xbox live gold subscription and xbox game pass two....
  6. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  7. How to limit Xbox accounts used on an xbox to just a family

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to limit Xbox accounts used on an xbox to just a family: Hi, It appears I can setup parental controls to limit what my child can access. Is there a way to limit the xbox to just allow sign on to given console by just members of the family - otherwise...
  8. Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?: Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out? I want to send that money. You can only add money via PayPal and VISA Credit card. Looks like a bit of a swindle to me grrrr...
  9. Family account on 2 xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account on 2 xboxes: So my family has an Xbox and my parents each have their own account and my brother and I have our own accounts. We decided to buy another Xbox so we didn't have to take turns and so we could both...
  10. Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]: Hi, Das "Unterkonto" meines Familienmitglieds steht auf GBP (Pfund). An der Xbox ist alles auf Deutschland eingestellt. Mein Konto steht auf Deutschland. Wer kann mir helfen das...