Family Account

Discus and support Family Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good Day All, I recently sent my sisters our used XBOX. They are currently located in the Philippines. I set them up with family sharing account now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KMartinez9100, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Family Account

Good Day All,

I recently sent my sisters our used XBOX. They are currently located in the Philippines. I set them up with family sharing account now my issue is that I downloaded/purchased some games for them but for some reasons it does not show there.

:)

KMartinez9100, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Khesperity Win User

privacy and online safety

In the same position, You should be a part of a family, go into settings, Account, Family, if there is another account in the family other than yours, log in to that account the continue back to family on that account and then change the settings of your
    account through that account
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  4. RoboticTester Win User

Gold Family pack only allowing 3 accounts

• What is a primary and secondary Family Pack account?
    The Xbox LIVE account used to purchase a Gold Family Pack membership is the primary Family Pack account. All other Xbox LIVE accounts associated with the Family Pack membership are secondary accounts.

To see and add family pack members:

On your console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for a Family Pack membership (the primary account).

Go to Settings, and then select Family.

The primary and secondary accounts are shown. To add or remove family members, please see

Managing Gold Family Pack members.
  5. GFM Agent Win User

unable to remove parental controls

Was the account made under a family setting? may be locked due to the family settings on other account. If theres a family account, you would have to access that account to remove an account connected to it.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Change the primary account.

Unfortunately not, it appears the primary/lead account is always the one used to purchase the membership.
    What is a primary and secondary Family Pack account?

The Xbox LIVE account used to purchase a Gold Family Pack membership is the primary Family Pack account. All other Xbox LIVE accounts associated with the Family Pack membership are secondary accounts.

To see and add family pack members:

1. On your console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for a Family Pack membership (the primary account).
    2. Go to Settings and then select Family.
    The primary and secondary accounts are shown. To add or remove family members, please see Managing Gold Family Pack members.
Thema:

Family Account

1. Family Account - Similar Threads - Family Account

2. Unauthorised use of bank account details by a family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorised use of bank account details by a family member: How do u find out who's been purchasing content on x box using unauthorised bank details. de52ad2d-3947-43dc-8bbe-ed0ec1e14845
  3. Adding accounts to account family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding accounts to account family: When i tried to add the account to the family, it said problem try again. I tried again and it still doesnt work. What do i do a4361f6d-67eb-43b0-988d-8100f5c6ed75
  4. EXISTING GAMETAGS TO MICROSOFT FAMILY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    EXISTING GAMETAGS TO MICROSOFT FAMILY ACCOUNT: I have tried to create a new microsoft family account linked to our xbox one ( to add time constraints ), the problem is that when I add the existing email address to the account its creating a...
  5. Switch child over to own account under family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switch child over to own account under family: My child started using Xbox One using my own (parent) microsoft login. Now I want him to be under a child account I have created in "Family". He has points etc from some games under my account. he...
  6. family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family account: i am unable to add people to family to the family account every time i try to add some it keep telling me that (there was a problem please try adding that person again) i need to add another adult...
  7. Xbox app for Windows and family accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows and family accounts: Hi, I have a PC which is shared by my family members. My kid has a Microsoft account she uses for loging in, and her account is linked to my account as a family member. I suscribed to Xbox game...
  8. Using automatic gmail aliasing for family accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using automatic gmail aliasing for family accounts: I'd like to set up my younger children up for Minecraft. I *do not* want them to have their own email at this age and I *do not* intend on setting up an email for them. I already have enough...
  9. Family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account: Hey so, my account has banned all my games because i dont have childrens games, and the the “ Guardian” of my account took me off and i could play my games for like a day, but then i turned off my...
  10. Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft for Microsoft 10 for my child on his family account. Can't find it to...: I have purchased Minecraft for my child using a family account - I gave permission to buy it for him and I can not figure out how to download it. Its not showing in his account. It's showing in my...