Family Activity reporting

Discus and support Family Activity reporting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone actually get the correct reporting for family activity. We are trying to balance the usage on an xbox one between two boys. However the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JSwellness, Mar 25, 2020.

1. JSwellness
    JSwellness Guest

Does anyone actually get the correct reporting for family activity. We are trying to balance the usage on an xbox one between two boys. However the family activity doesn't seem to work well. It doesnt track the days correctly and I suspect the actual time
    reported isn't correct... For example, the activity does 11 hours for one boy when he clearly has been on 2 hours or less. Any suggestions?

:)

JSwellness, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Family Activity Report Issue

i think the downloads not count for activities.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12441/microsoft-account-see-child-device-activity

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4047471/microsoft-account-turn-on-activity-reporting

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/core-family-safety-features
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox Family Gold

That’s correct, the Family Gold offer is no longer available for purchase. The Family Center experience with settings management, allowance granting, child activity reports & family subscriptions management are still available for current Family Gold members
    at this time.
  4. probodger Win User

View Reports = No Activities on Family Center.

UPDATE:: Some info is now showing up in the Reports. So it's starting to work lol.

Also I guess I am to take any info supplied with a pinch of salt as it has my partner down as playing Minecraft for 3 days!!! on 30th August ;)
  5. probodger Win User

I've used both Chrome and Firefox and get same result so I don't think its the browser.

I'll have to have a think and see who can get removed for 5 days lol
  6. probodger Win User

Thanks, kind of guess we just have to wait longer.
Thema:

1. Family Activity reporting - Similar Threads - Family Activity reporting

2. Downloading Historical Family Activity Reports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Historical Family Activity Reports: Hello, I've been getting a weekly activity report of my son's gametime on his Xbox but have found need to look back at an entire year of his gametime. Can we download all the family stats for a...
  3. Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account: Family activity reporting has suddenly started reporting double the screen time activity for my child's account. He is limited to 1 hour each day and I have double-checked that's what's being...
  4. Family Activity Report Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Activity Report Issue: Hi All, My child is claiming that his daily/hourly activity report is not accurate, as game updates takes multiple hours, impacting the activity report. So my question is whether "inactive game...
  5. Microsoft Family weekly activity report errors/anomalies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Family weekly activity report errors/anomalies: i love the idea of the weekly screen time and activity reports. However, something is not quite right. We are 2 parents and 2 kids. The kids get their own report and the parents get both kids...
  6. Xbox One Family Activity not reporting App and Game usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Family Activity not reporting App and Game usage: The Activity section of the Family....it's not updating any data on usage as of recent. I've checked all settings on the Xbox, etc. but can't seem to figure out why we are not seeing our son's...
  7. How to activate cross platform Xbox One with family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to activate cross platform Xbox One with family settings: Hi, I have corrected all setting for my son, to ensure that he should be able to play cross platform in Fortnite, however sadly the game within the XBOX doesnt show the menu as an option? Any...
  8. Family active games???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family active games???: hi, I recently bought an Xbox one for my three daughters for Christmas. I didn't know at the time I'd need an adaptor for the kinect that costs a rediculous £120, so this has rendered the just...
  9. Glaring errors in Family Activity Reports!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glaring errors in Family Activity Reports!: Every week I get reports on my children's xbox activity, and every week the reports indicate that they were playing games that _I_ was playing on my own profile, when they just happened to be...
  10. Family Activity Report Woes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Activity Report Woes.: Morning all. :) I can't seem to obtain activity reports for my child's Xbox one activity through my account. He's set up as a family member in my account. Activity Reporting is switched on and...