Family (childrens) Profile

Discus and support Family (childrens) Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi folks, I've just created child accounts for my 2 boys and we have found that all the game save data doesn't transfer? Surely this can't be right?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Whisky Sith, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Whisky Sith
    Whisky Sith Guest

Hi folks,

I've just created child accounts for my 2 boys and we have found that all the game save data doesn't transfer? Surely this can't be right? It would seem ridiculous that they have to re-start all games?

Cheers

Ben

:)

Whisky Sith, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Hi folks,

I've just created child accounts for my 2 boys and we have found that all the game save data doesn't transfer? Surely this can't be right? It would seem ridiculous that they have to re-start all games?

Cheers

Ben
    They'll need to finish the games on the original profile, and start new ones on their own.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi Whisky Sith,

If they have save game progression on your account it cannot be transfer the new account/s you create for them. They would either have to start over on their account or continue playing on your for their save game progression.

Here is information regarding this from Xbox

Save data on an Xbox One is tied to the currently active profile selected in the gameor app. While it's possible for you to transfer your save
    data
    between differentconsoles as long as the same profile is being used on both, you can't transfer anysave data between different profiles, even
    on the same console.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Maybe it's due to an update problem, give it some time
  5. telephotoedgar2 Win User

I regret that, but no progress can be made from any game unless it is an online game, it is the only way where progress can be made if

6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately that is correct. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
Thema:

1. Family (childrens) Profile - Similar Threads - Family childrens Profile

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  3. One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...: Hello, I have a correct sharing on the xbox for the xbox live gold subscription for all 3 members. On the PCs i have my account that show the xbox live gold subscription and xbox game pass two....
  4. Family account management - impossible to change children's privacy settings??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account management - impossible to change children's privacy settings??!: It seems family settings are completely broken to the point that child accounts are uneditable if you're using xbox live. Steps to reproduce using Windows 10 PC: - create adult account (standard...
  5. Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realm for family, children can't login: I'm a parent who plays local LAN Minecraft games with my family. I have my kid set up on a PC and he plays that way. He also has an iPad and now with PE it seems he can join games that way too. I...
  6. Childrens nick not appearing in XBOX live family settings so I cant allow them access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Childrens nick not appearing in XBOX live family settings so I cant allow them access to ...: I'm trying to update my family settings for XBOX Live. But thge Childrens Nick isn't appearing, only my own player name. Everything else i set up correctly. We actually don't own an Xbox but now...
  7. Extended access for extended family for children to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended access for extended family for children to play online: hi i am looking for a way that my 9 year old son can play with his cousins online on their Xboxes (accross the internet) but so that no one else can play with them and they can only play with...
  8. xbox.com Privacy & online safety settings for children added to family

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox.com Privacy & online safety settings for children added to family: I have added my children and when I go to the account.xbox.com/en-us/settings page to manage their privacy and security settings, I can see their gamerpics but I cannot click on them to actually...
  9. Children view Family Xbox Videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Children view Family Xbox Videos: I am wondering if there is a solution for my problem. I have my account logged into our Xbox One and have two other children accounts. Previously when we purchased videos via Amazon's Instant...
  10. Children Not in my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Children Not in my family: Hello to all you Xbox Fans I was wondering I was playing Forza Motorsport 5 with my son today and He cant use the community designs but when I go to the parental control settings in the control...