Family Control

Discus and support Family Control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, i need to disable Family Control, but my friend that sold me him Xbox360 don't remember the code and the answer at the question. Can anyone try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mario AngeloVals, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:34 PM.

1. Family Control

HI, i need to disable Family Control, but my friend that sold me him Xbox360 don't remember the code and the answer at the question. Can anyone try to help me pls???

:)

Mario AngeloVals, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  2. Hordie Win User

Access control

Yes.

Family Controls has a family timer option.

Family Timer: This setting allows you to limit the time that your console can be used on a daily or weekly basis.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control
  3. onyxishere Win User

my Xbox keeps restarting itself after about two minuets of loading up a game.

On the dashboard go to Settings>Family>Content Controls and ensure the Family Timer is not turned on.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Different Family Members / Different Game Ratings

family control center in the master console

the only setting the family settings does not affect is the m rated demos and RP ones thats controled by your local content laws
  5. Smwutches Win User

control family

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Family Control

HI, i need to disable Family Control, but my friend that sold me him Xbox360 don't remember the code and the answer at the question. Can anyone try to help me pls???
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code should be simple on the web site
Thema:

Family Control

1. Family Control - Similar Threads - Family Control

2. Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.: When I purchased a game or subscription (xbox live), my whole family could play with those, worked like a charm. Issues raised when we step to the next level and bought a second xbox. I expected...
  3. Family control problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Family control problem: Hello, I have a problem. I send age verification and then the request was closed. When i go to Xbox site and push My account button it sends me to the...
  4. Separating my son's xbox profile from my Microsoft account to enable family screen time control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating my son's xbox profile from my Microsoft account to enable family screen time control: I have microsoft account, my son has always used it for his Xbox with passwords for settings update and purchases etc. He is now playing far too much fortnight and I want to set screen times under...
  5. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  6. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  7. control family

in XBoX on Consoles
    control family: Hi, I put a password in the family control, I just forgot my password, I bought new games and I can not play, can you help me? 85ec3598-c38b-4f5f-88df-b56064c379db
  8. family control

in XBoX on Consoles
    family control: so i just bought an xbox 360 privately, and when i was going to create xbox live i found out i had to type in parents control.. the problem is that Microsoft supposedly have said that they have...
  9. Xbox 360 family control lost questions and pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family control lost questions and pass code: my Xbox 360 don't work with multiplayer because of the family settings and have lost pass code and answer to questions can I have someone help me bb11226c-a548-4685-b72e-5e587537633e
  10. How can I reset family controls to an Xbox360 I just purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset family controls to an Xbox360 I just purchased?: how do I reset the family controls on Xbox I just purchased 2bd5ce32-10ac-444e-ab50-18a8fddcfdff