Family game sharing

Discus and support Family game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QwartyNr19, Aug 13, 2019.

1. QwartyNr19
    QwartyNr19 Guest

Family game sharing

Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at the pc

:)

QwartyNr19, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MariaZef
    MariaZef New Member
    So I PMd the Short Term Games list. There are a lot of IDs on that list that may not be in use because an alt is in use. If that is you, you should get teh list updated for yourself.

Family game sharing [​IMG]Family game sharing :)

MariaZef, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Modified Soul Win User

What exactly was Family Sharing

"Family Sharing as it is" is unfortunately none existent, Family Sharing is a different service to what use to be the Family Gold plan and both are none existent at this stage, i do like that the 1 Gold plan covers an XB1 in its entirety for every profile
    on that console,

me personally i would prefer the Family Sharing plan over the old Family Gold plan if it ever come down to choosing one or the other.

Family Sharing was to share digital games among 10 people,
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Being able to share gold with my family and share our games :)
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Game Share

Game sharing is meant for sharing with a family member. If you want to share your games with a family member, you will first need to login with your account to your family member's console and set that console as your home console. Then you can simply
    log out and anyone who use that console can play your games.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Game share

Do you mean game pass? Or you're game sharing with someone in your family? If its game share then try having your family member login with their account on the console and see if it shows up then.
  7. EuroDank337 Win User

Post here if removing DRM & check ins brought you back!

Family sharing was a joke. What good is it if you can't play the game at the same time. Family sharing = 1 console playing at a time. Not buy 1 game and have all 4 consoles in you house playing together. Are you going to wait 2 weeks for cousin Jim to beat
    Halo5 so he can share it with you? Not me I want to play it ONLINE on the day of LAUNCH with my FAMILY. Not possible w/ family sharing. People are so uneducated.
Thema:

Family game sharing

1. Family game sharing - Similar Threads - Family game sharing

2. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  3. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing: Hi PC with myself and kids having separate MS accounts, both kids listed under Family in my MS account. Purchased Ultimate Game Pass and works for me but kids are prompted to sign up again when...
  5. Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Sharing games pass games with my children when linked as a family: Totally and utterly new to to this. Bought an xbox 1 for Christmas and i have two disappointed children every time they play as I personally have to log in to play any games. We have a games pass...
  6. Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Familjedelning game pass ultimate[Translation-Family sharing game pass ultimate]: Fungerar inte familjedelning av game pass ultimate? Kan ladda ner och spela spel på pc endast med mitt konto. Fungerar ej med barnens konton på dator? [Translation-Doesn't family sharing of game...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate family sharing: Hi guys i have a game pass unlimited and have set my own xbox as the home console. kids got xbox one S consoles for xmas and want to play fortnite together (which works find and is set up)....
  8. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...
  9. Family sharing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing games: I added my child to family account. Before he was playing Xbox 1 on my account. Games were purchased on my account. Now when he logs in, he cannot play the games. It is telling us the games have...
  10. Is there a way to share games within a family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to share games within a family?: We originally set up the xbox and games on my account/gamertag. I made my son a separate sign in/gamertag under "family" so I can restrict screen time, but now the games don't show up for him. Is...