Family gold split and messed up, need help fixing.

Discus and support Family gold split and messed up, need help fixing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a family gold package that was separated into individual packages. My son's accounts have been made adult even though they are 12 and 10. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nosellot, May 5, 2014.

1. nosellot
    nosellot Guest

I had a family gold package that was separated into individual packages. My son's accounts have been made adult even though they are 12 and 10. I don't want to buy individual gold memberships for everyone in my family. Is there a way to fix their accounts?

:)

nosellot, May 5, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Gold Family----puzzled ???

Hello,

This may be some sort of error as the Gold Family Pack is definitely not available anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time. You're more than likely seeing this because you were on the Gold Family Pack and something wonky may be happening due to the split
    up.

HassanB, May 5, 2014
  3. HELP WITH HOME GOLD

I need help, me and my family have a Home Gold account and have all four family slots used up. now just yesterday I was ablee to get the Games with Gold games for free because I had gold from the family gold. But today I log in and it says I don't have gold
    anymore? I check the parent account and it still had gold but not mine. I removed and added myself back to the family but it still says I'm silver. Our gold isn't supposed to run out until 2015. Please help.

DopeyTaterChip, May 5, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Family Gold was discontinued so there is no way to return to that plan, that is why all the accounts would have been spun out into individual accounts.

You say their accounts were made adult, even though they're 10 & 12 - but what does the information on their account say? Is the Date of Birth correct, or does it show them to be of adult age? There's no way to change this info, but if it shows them to be
    adults that would be the reason; if their Dates of Birth are correct, it should force you to assign a parental account to them which would give you control over them (such as them not being able to make changes to privacy settings without your consent), but
    would not restore the Family Gold plan.

maxen, May 5, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Family Gold was discontinued so there is no way to return to that plan, that is why all the accounts would have been spun out into individual accounts.

You say their accounts were made adult, even though they're 10 & 12 - but what does the information on their account say? Is the Date of Birth correct, or does it show them to be of adult age? There's no way to change this info, but if it shows them to be
    adults that would be the reason; if their Dates of Birth are correct, it should force you to assign a parental account to them which would give you control over them (such as them not being able to make changes to privacy settings without your consent), but
    would not restore the Family Gold plan.
  6. HassanB Win User

Changes to Family membership fees

You will get however much time is left on your family gold pack plus 3 months for each individual that's split from the pack. Once that subscription is up you will then need to add billing information for each member and pay for each of their memberships
    separately if you wish to have them play online with their own gamertags.

Information on the family gold pack splitting into individual memberships can be
    found here
  7. HassanB Win User

Gold Family----puzzled ???

Hello,

This may be some sort of error as the Gold Family Pack is definitely not available anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time. You're more than likely seeing this because you were on the Gold Family Pack and something wonky may be happening due to the split
    up.
  8. GiRRafeAssaSSin Win User

Changing the Xbox Live Control Member on my new Family Account

ON TUESDAY earlier this week, Microsoft announced that they will be discontinuing Family Gold. You will have family gold until it needs to be renewed. Help make noise on forums to continue Family Gold
  9. netoptic2000 Win User

Black ops freezes xbox?

We are seeing the same thing with one of our family XBOX LIVE profiles. Everything works on public, but this is with local split screen play.

Redownloaded profile and it did not fix it. Help!
Thema:

1. Family gold split and messed up, need help fixing. - Similar Threads - Family gold split

2. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3: I just bought a 3rd xbox one for my household. The goal is for us all to be able to play the same multiplayer game together at the same time. I've had no issue up to this point with 2 consoles...
  5. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  6. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  7. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  8. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  9. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  10. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...