Family gold

Discus and support Family gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My family gold is not working even though the parent has me set as a child 7a7afa77-7cc4-4b4b-8a17-38d28a61c0a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmabins, Nov 4, 2019.

1. mmabins
    mmabins Guest

Family gold

My family gold is not working even though the parent has me set as a child

:)

mmabins, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Lone Wulf81 Win User

live membership?

that is what i have heard no family gold as its gold sharing one gold for the family
  3. GiRRafeAssaSSin Win User

Changing the Xbox Live Control Member on my new Family Account

ON TUESDAY earlier this week, Microsoft announced that they will be discontinuing Family Gold. You will have family gold until it needs to be renewed. Help make noise on forums to continue Family Gold
  4. MyzzK Win User

Family Pack Cancellation Questions

Hey Maj Tom 360! Depending on when the renewal date for the family pack, you may the option to renew. It's not guaranteed that you will be able to renew the family gold.

Any accounts on the family gold pack will have to a free/silver account if the family gold pack is unable to renew on the primary account (the account that purchased the family gold pack). All the accounts will have to purchase gold or redeem a prepaid gold
    code on the account.

Good luck!
  5. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

Switching from Family Plan to regular Gold

Hello sir. You could keep all the membership yourself by removing profiles in the plan. This can be done by following this steps:

Console steps: Remove a member from a Gold Family Pack

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE with the primary account for the Gold Family Pack.

Go to Settings, and then select Family.

Select the member you want to remove from the Gold Family Pack.

Go to Account Management, and then select Remove From Gold Family Pack.

Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the member from the Gold Family Pack. When prompted, confirm the removal.

Computer steps: Remove a member from a Gold Family Pack

Go to the Family Center.

Hover over a family member, and then click Remove from Family.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.
Thema:

Family gold

1. Family gold - Similar Threads - Family gold

2. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  4. Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for a family of 3: I just bought a 3rd xbox one for my household. The goal is for us all to be able to play the same multiplayer game together at the same time. I've had no issue up to this point with 2 consoles...
  5. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  6. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  7. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...
  8. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  9. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  10. gold live sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    gold live sharing with family: I bought a 10 xbox card, put in the code, ok. then I purchased the gold live trial for 1 dollar then I can't share anything with family or find the free games to play for the month. What's up?...