Family in Microsoft

Discus and support Family in Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to activate my childs xbox and I stupidly did something wrong and had to re start. I removed her from my family but I hadn't removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SarahBuglass, Apr 14, 2020.

1. SarahBuglass
    SarahBuglass Guest

Family in Microsoft

I was trying to activate my childs xbox and I stupidly did something wrong and had to re start. I removed her from my family but I hadn't removed consent before doing this as I thought I could just re add her again. now when I try to re add her to my family
    it says she is part of another family and she needs removing before she can go onto mine. I have tried all sorts of ways but I can see no way of getting her back in my family and it means I cant be added to xbox as parent to allow her to play. I have messed
    up epic style and have spent so long trying to resolve. I do not know what to do. ive tried telephoning and just get cut off and the support page is just for simple adding and removing not for my scenario. thank you in advance to anyone that can help me and
    make my little girl happy x

:)

SarahBuglass, Apr 14, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]

Hi leon,

Thanks for your post. An adult account can be added to a Microsoft Family as a child, and will be treated as such. Allowing the owner of the family to adjust permissions to the adult account that would be considered a child account after being added to the
    family. For more information on Microsoft Families check out:
    Microsoft Family

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Microsoft Family

Hi!

Maybe this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member
  4. Suburban Chud Win User

Family in Microsoft

That one you're directly going to have to probably deal with Xbox themselves. You can get help through the main Xbox support page try using their digital chat system it help me one time when I had an issue.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

modificación de miembro de familia[modification of family member]

Hi Sole_Z,

Thanks for your post! To have an adult account treated like a child account, simply add the adult account to a Microsoft Family as a child. The Microsoft family will then treat said account as a child. For more information on adding members to families check
    out: Add members to your Microsoft Family.

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  6. James Cozmit Win User

HELP sending Microsoft Points to friend

Gifting Microsoft Points is not possible. However if you are using a Family-Gold Pack you can do this as the Microsoft Points are shared through the family.
Thema:

Family in Microsoft

1. Family in Microsoft - Similar Threads - Family Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings: My son is getting this message "Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings" every time he opens the Microsoft Store on his XBox One S. I have looked through all of the family settings and...
  3. Microsoft family time limit across all games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft family time limit across all games.: I'm trying to set up a brand new family and I have a question about screen time limits. I see that you can set it up so that your children can use the X-Box only during a certain period of time of...
  4. Microsoft Store Purhases and Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Purhases and Family Sharing: I want to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store for my children to play on their PCs. I have already set up Family Sharing and was wondering the following: 1) If I purchase it can both of...
  5. Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Microsoft family and accessing games/ dlc content.: Recently, I am having trouble with Microsoft family and the ability to share games/dlc. Issue 1: I am being denied access to destiny 2 shadowkeep/ forsaken content if the family member who...
  6. Microsoft family restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family restrictions: I have no family restrictions on my Xbox one account (I checked with my dad, I'm 16 btw) but if I try to play games such as Black ops 4 it tells me I need to ask an adult in my Microsoft family,...
  7. Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family: My account had a family member on it but no that it has been remove i still cant change anything on my main account because it says it needs to be an adult account but i know it is and adult...
  8. My Microsoft account is a Child account but it is not part of a Family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account is a Child account but it is not part of a Family account: My account must be classified as a Child account because when I go to account.xbox.com I'm redirected to microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings, apparently because...
  9. Share an xbox-play-anywhere-title within microsoft family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share an xbox-play-anywhere-title within microsoft family: My question is, if I cold share Forza Horizon 4 with my brother. We are in a Microsoft family and own an Xbox one S as well as a Pc. Fh4 is currently installed on the console and the Pc. The issue...
  10. Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family changing roles Member/Organizer: Hi, how can I change the current role/permission I have from member to organizer in a Microsoft Family group? 76b536a2-e2c8-4829-830c-88172cbe11a9