Family Membership Gone And Gates Gets Richer.

Discus and support Family Membership Gone And Gates Gets Richer. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anybody else *** that they got rid of the family membership? It now will cost me over $200 for what cost me a $100 previously. Gates trying to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRUCKCRASHER63, May 27, 2014.

1. Family Membership Gone And Gates Gets Richer.

Is anybody else *** that they got rid of the family membership? It now will cost me over $200 for what cost me a $100 previously. Gates trying to get rich quicker, how about that. Can't afford XBOX One so have to pay more to play with 360.

:)

TRUCKCRASHER63, May 27, 2014
  2. MikeySVT
    MikeySVT Guest
    Family Pack

Yes I was never notified after calling and telling them I wanted to use pre-paid cards to extend my current membership, low and behold they cancelled my family plan and supposebly cannot get back on it after multiple calls, chats etc...

Any one have Bill Gates # ?

MikeySVT, May 27, 2014
  3. I can see why many PS4 fans are rallying...The is Sony's LAST chance...

Bill Gates is richer than the whole of Sony, Master Chief ain't going any time soon

ClingyMeteor91, May 27, 2014
  4. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

If you're paying more than $40/year for a membership then you're doing it wrong.

MS got rid of the family membership because the options on the Xbox One for families are already pretty reasonable. If you're still paying more on the 360 then you need to look at sites like amazon.com and newegg.com since they regularly have 1 year cards
    for $40 or less.

BrianGunter, May 27, 2014
  5. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Bill Gates no longer runs Microsoft, nor is he the single largest shareholder in the company.

Perhaps it is time to find someone else to blame.

voteDC, May 27, 2014
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Wait untill the June update......

The family plan was done away with months ago.....

GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, May 28, 2014
  7. Yes, Bill Gates is very greedy. TRUCKCRASHER, how much money do you give to charity? Please do a little research on what Bill Gates does now.

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 28, 2014
  8. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Basically, what Lestat said. If you shop around at Christmas time, you can find 12 mo. cards for like 35-40 bucks. That is always when I buy mine.

Eggnogga, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Eggnogga Win User

Basically, what Lestat said. If you shop around at Christmas time, you can find 12 mo. cards for like 35-40 bucks. That is always when I buy mine.
  10. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Yes, Bill Gates is very greedy. TRUCKCRASHER, how much money do you give to charity? Please do a little research on what Bill Gates does now.
  11. voteDC Win User

Bill Gates no longer runs Microsoft, nor is he the single largest shareholder in the company.

Perhaps it is time to find someone else to blame.
  12. BongKaos Win User

Wait untill the June update......

The family plan was done away with months ago.....

GOOD LUCK!!!
  13. BrianGunter Win User

If you're paying more than $40/year for a membership then you're doing it wrong.

MS got rid of the family membership because the options on the Xbox One for families are already pretty reasonable. If you're still paying more on the 360 then you need to look at sites like amazon.com and newegg.com since they regularly have 1 year cards
    for $40 or less.
Thema:

1. Family Membership Gone And Gates Gets Richer. - Similar Threads - Family Membership Gone

2. Two Xbox’s, one gold membership, one for me one for my family, only one can play at one time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox’s, one gold membership, one for me one for my family, only one can play at one time.: Hello, i have an xbox series S my old xbox one i gave to my step dad, we have an account each. They are on both xbox consoles. I have shared my gold subsription with him. however. I can...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family: My father pays for a game pass ultimate subscription, and would like to share it with us. This would normally be fine, but I live with 9 people, among us there are 4 xbox ones. This means that he...
  4. 4 Xbox, same family - how to setup with 2 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 Xbox, same family - how to setup with 2 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships?: Hello, I have three kids within my family account. I want to play with them on Game Pass Ultimate. I understand that each game pass can be used on a max of 2 consoles, one of which is designated...
  5. Xbox live family membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live family membership: If i buy an xbox live gold family membership for 2 xbox ones, can 2 different profiles/gamertags be sogmed in and use xbox live at the same time. e27b3fc1-87df-427f-a942-90e35fd81186
  6. Family shared games and live membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family shared games and live membership: I remember xbox 360 had a family membership. I have my xbox and my two teenagers have an xbox as well. I would gladly pay for a family membership where I can share games, share live, and manage...
  7. Family Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Membership: Its pretty disappointing that even with a Bachelor's degree in computer programming I cant find how to add money to my son's xobox live account who is in my family. There is no [mod removed} Add...
  8. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  9. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  10. Family membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family membership: I have three kids and 4 xBox one consoles, my kids want to play online. Do i need to buy a subscription four each of them or is there a family membership i can buy to cover all of us? (Four gamers...