Family membership?

Discus and support Family membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! What is the deal? My family membership automatically renewed as a single membership? I don't think I authorized that! I enjoyed having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dictator sweet, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Family membership?

Hey! What is the deal? My family membership automatically renewed as a single membership? I don't think I authorized that! I enjoyed having the flexibility to have all of my family on one account. Much more efficient. Tell me how to proceed!

:)

dictator sweet, Feb 21, 2014
  2. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 21, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    adding a family member

Are you talking about the Family Pack? If so I don't believe you are going to be able to add that family member back in.

-

Microsoft have discontinued the Family Pack and are in the process of turning all accounts in one to individual Gold memberships.

-

All support pages and FAQs for the Family Pack here on Xbox.com appear to have been deleted.

voteDC, Feb 21, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Family membership?

The Family Packs were removed last year. You can read about it here:
    support.xbox.com/.../family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

Microsoft sent out e-mails about it.

fredgiblet, Feb 21, 2014
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  6. ROBOT TIGER 1 Win User

XBOX Live Whole Household Membership

Under the BSBALLUMP Gamertag Family it shows me and the option to ADD TO FAMILY. When clicking in the ADD TO FAMILY it wants us to add more family members. is added under the BSBALLUMP family because the option to remove ROBOT
    TIGER 1 from the family is given to BSBALLUMP. Thank you again.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Random account on brand new Xbox One S

To go along with the other post to see if your account is in a family you can sign in at account.microsoft.com/family and it will tell you if your account is in a family and if it is a child in the family or not.
  8. Vorpal1986 Win User

Where are the supposed Bing search content control settings located? Bing results use content control for games but not for music and shows?!

9. IceStorm III Win User

This sold it for me...

It's restricted to the owner and one of ten family members playing at the same time. It's not clear if two family could play along with the owner (owner on secondary console, family on tertiary console, family on primary console) or if the family check supersedes
    the console check.
Thema:

Family membership?

1. Family membership? - Similar Threads - Family membership

2. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  3. Family membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family membership: I have three kids and 4 xBox one consoles, my kids want to play online. Do i need to buy a subscription four each of them or is there a family membership i can buy to cover all of us? (Four gamers...
  4. 3 Xboxes in 1 house. How to set up Xbox Family to only pay for 1 gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 Xboxes in 1 house. How to set up Xbox Family to only pay for 1 gold membership: I have my Xbox One X set as the home Xbox. My oldest son has a Xbox One S and has always been in my Live Family. When I got the X, I gave my youngest son my Xbox One Halo 5 Edition. He has a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Membership ... sharable for family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership ... sharable for family?: I have purchased Xbox Live Gold 1-yr membership and thought it was sharable with family members using the same Xbox. I see the membership when I am logged onto the Xbox One. However my two sons...
  6. Family Memberships for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Memberships for Xbox Live Gold?: Is there any such thing as a family Xbox Live Gold membership, or do we each have to have our own account? Thanks! d7af302a-d1bd-4657-9154-c968e5acfaff
  7. Family memberships, multiple accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family memberships, multiple accounts?: Does anyone know if there is an option for a family xbox live account or discount for multiple accounts? I have 4 kids and paying over $200 to allow them to access online gaming seems like a bit...
  8. Gold membership and Family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership and Family: i just gol a 6+1 month membership from Amazon. it works fine with my account, but can't get to be available for the others family accounts of my Xbox one. please help!...
  9. XBOX live Gold membership and family

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live Gold membership and family: I have signed up fro Xbox Gold membership, does that mean the family members that are part of my account have this access too? or does each need to get their own? c48f8a72-a90e-44d5-ac5c-6dbdc1e04059
  10. Gold membership; sharing with family members?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership; sharing with family members?: I just am figuring this out for my kids. I already paid for Live Gold, but my other son can't play on his profile. I can't believe xbox would change something so fundamental for its users. The...