Family Pass Code Reset

Discus and support Family Pass Code Reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hy, Not sure I’m posting in the right place. If not please reallocate. I can’t remember my family pass code neither the answer to the pass code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnafraidExpert4, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Family Pass Code Reset

Hy, Not sure I’m posting in the right place. If not please reallocate.

I can’t remember my family pass code neither the answer to the pass code question.

How can I reset this code?

Thx

:)

UnafraidExpert4, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Family pass code

I forgot family pass code and the sercurity question how do I reset family code so I can turn family code off

dominichewitt, Mar 30, 2015
  3. bestyboy7
    bestyboy7 Guest
    Epic fail

Family pass code forgotten reset question forgotten..........help

bestyboy7, Mar 30, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Family Pass Code Reset

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with this. You'll need to contact phone support for your region and they can help you reset the code.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Mar 30, 2015
  5. chj2363 Win User

Pass Code

pass codes for gamertags can be reset by deleting and recovering the tag. Family setting pass codes can only be reset by support. Call support for your region.
  6. SingularWhale72 Win User

Xbox Live pass code issue

i cant figure out how to reset the pass code on the family settings
  7. SnaggyApple2290 Win User

Xbox 360 family pass code

i cant reset my family pass code pls help me.
  8. Highwayman53 Win User

Forgot Family Settings Need a Code to Remove it completely.

I need to know the Pass code reset for dashboard 2.0.16203.0 please for i can get ride of the family code.....
  9. ngocphi Win User

Cannot play 18 rated games

Did you buy the Console used? It may have had family settings on there

If it is used please call support to reset the family settings pass code this resets the console to factory default
Thema:

Family Pass Code Reset

1. Family Pass Code Reset - Similar Threads - Family Pass Code

2. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  3. I forgot my pass code under family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my pass code under family settings: I had saet a pass code for a game year back. I have forgotten the code. Please assist in resetting 85cc0f69-3904-4134-a867-8e86ae51c5b4
  4. forgot my family pin pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot my family pin pass code: Good day I forgot my family password and the fiction character i tried using the codes shown on YouTube and google but its still on (family pin ) regards Chantal...
  5. Xbox 360 family settings pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family settings pass code: We have forgotten the pass code , how do we find it or change it ? 1c84aa60-4c3b-4d9f-ad7a-3252ddd96209
  6. Xbox 360 family pass code reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family pass code reset: Hello everyone, recently I bought an Xbox 360 from one person who is not actual owner of it, the product is out of warranty. So, please help me in resetting my pass code for Xbox 360. Thankyou...
  7. Xbox 360 Family Pass code Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Family Pass code Reset: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 from a friend of mine and when I got it home to play there was a family pass-code. Can anyone tell me how to reset it?? Or even get in touch with a live person on...
  8. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  9. Family setting pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family setting pass code: Hi... All My xbox is asking for family setting pass code. I tried to reset the pass code since I dont remember the pass code then it ask for my favourite movie of which I doesn't work when I type...
  10. Family Setting Pass Code Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Setting Pass Code Question: I have forgotten both the pass code and pass code question for my XBox 360. Can someone please help? Thanks! 793a8f27-fce0-4c1a-9b80-edf30cf884f0