Family setting

Discus and support Family setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello frend. Reset xbox 360 family setting help. [Mod Removed - Personal information] 8e03d20e-58fa-48d9-8a81-5bdb234d30a9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FenesRobert, Aug 15, 2019.

1. FenesRobert
    FenesRobert Guest

Family setting

Hello frend.

Reset xbox 360 family setting help.

[Mod Removed - Personal information]

:)

FenesRobert, Aug 15, 2019
  2. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family Settings...

Hey there.

You would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just explain the Situation to them and they will be happy to help.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  3. onyxishere Win User

Family settings

4. Charity EU Win User

Family Settings

If you're referring to a password then you can reset it here without a security question, but the e-mail must have a secondary e-mail address for it to be e-mailed to:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Otherwise all I can suggest is heading over to this section:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and of course change the locale to the one that is nearest to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Family Settings :(

You will need to contact support for this. They can help you reset the code.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

family settings

Call XBOX Support. They can walk you through the process.
Thema:

Family setting

1. Family setting - Similar Threads - Family setting

2. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?: I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the Microsoft store, but I haven't been having...
  3. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  4. Subject to Xbox family settings despite turning off family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject to Xbox family settings despite turning off family: Hello everyone, Recently I played Minecraft for Windows 10 it told me to log into my Xbox account when I went to play with my friends it said I was unable to play due to my family privacy...
  5. Problems with Family settings on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Family settings on Xbox One: Ok I got 3 consoles, a family of 4, only 3 of us play games, and was wondering why haven't made it to where we don't have to (in my case), buy a game 3 different times so we can all play it. Why...
  6. Xbox 360 family settings pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family settings pass code: We have forgotten the pass code , how do we find it or change it ? 1c84aa60-4c3b-4d9f-ad7a-3252ddd96209
  7. Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family: I have been trying to login to change some settings in my Xbox account, but whenever I try to do so, I get this error page. The problem is, I am not part of any family. I cannot figure out why...
  8. XBOX Family Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Family Settings: Good morning, I've set up the xbox for my son and then I find out xbox has family settings that I'd like to set up. Can I set up a parental account and add my son under it without disrupting any...
  9. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  10. Family Privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Privacy settings: I have set my son up with a child account to mine and have locked down his ability to chat and friend random people. I discovered today that other people can still follow him. How do I stop...