Family setting

Discus and support Family setting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello frend! Help Family settings reset code [Mod Removed - personal information] e65c49c2-a785-454f-84d9-1ad5bc7095bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FenesRobert, Aug 15, 2019.

1. FenesRobert
    FenesRobert Guest

Family setting

Hello frend!

Help

Family settings reset code

[Mod Removed - personal information]

:)

FenesRobert, Aug 15, 2019
  2. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family Settings...

Hey there.

You would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just explain the Situation to them and they will be happy to help.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  3. onyxishere Win User

Family settings

4. Charity EU Win User

Family Settings

If you're referring to a password then you can reset it here without a security question, but the e-mail must have a secondary e-mail address for it to be e-mailed to:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Otherwise all I can suggest is heading over to this section:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and of course change the locale to the one that is nearest to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Family Settings :(

You will need to contact support for this. They can help you reset the code.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

family settings

Call XBOX Support. They can walk you through the process.
Thema:

Family setting

1. Family setting - Similar Threads - Family setting

2. Unknown family member in family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown family member in family settings: Several months back my son said his fortnite account had gotten hacked and he couldn't access it anymore. I hate the xbox so I have not had time to look into this because as an adult we are just...
  3. Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t access privacy and safety or family settings: I tried to call MS but after 1 hour of resetting the xbox twice the issue is not fixed from xbox under settings i cannot load family settings, i want to change my kids permissions. I receive a...
  4. Family setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family setting: Hello frend. Reset xbox 360 family setting help. [Mod Removed - Personal information] 8e03d20e-58fa-48d9-8a81-5bdb234d30a9
  5. need to reset passcode on family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset passcode on family settings: my son was given an xbox 360 and tried to play a new game today but the family settings are on and our friend can't remember the passcode or the answer to the passcode. we have tried resetting...
  6. Major family setting flaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major family setting flaw?: Basically my sister in law has asked me to place my nephew as my family on the xbox so I can limit his time as she works and he would sit on his xbox for 23 hours a day if given the opportunity!...
  7. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  8. Family settings on a purchased xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family settings on a purchased xbox360: i have purchased an xbox 360 but on set up the previous owner has left child restrictions in place. i do not know the code or the question answer to reset the restrictions. on contacting the...
  9. Family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family settings: Hi all. I have an xbox 360 and there are some games we cant play due to family settings. How can I change the settings ? I don't know the passcode to get to them nor do I know the answer to the...
  10. Family Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Settings: Hey there, Rescently i bought a used Asssassin's Creed 1 for the xbox 360. So i searched for my old xbox 360 and started it back up. i wanted to play the game but appearently i needed a passcode...