Family settings on a purchased xbox360

Discus and support Family settings on a purchased xbox360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have purchased an xbox 360 but on set up the previous owner has left child restrictions in place. i do not know the code or the question answer to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gauchelynx97143, May 26, 2019.

1. Family settings on a purchased xbox360

i have purchased an xbox 360 but on set up the previous owner has left child restrictions in place.

i do not know the code or the question answer to reset the restrictions.

on contacting the seller she said she had forgot the code and the answer to the question.

:)

Gauchelynx97143, May 26, 2019
  2. Gauchelynx97143 Win User

Thank you so much problem solved , thank you for your help.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Hi,

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Devices.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.Register (or unregister) your Xbox

Register your Xbox:

Step 1: Create a Microsoft account if you don't already have one

To register your Xbox, you need a free Microsoft account. If you don't already have one, create a Microsoft account now or learn more at Microsoft
    account FAQ

Step 2: Register your device at Device Support

When you request service for an Xbox console or a Kinect sensor, you must first register the product. To get started, sign in at Device Support and then select Register
    new device

After you've registered, you'll see the warranty status for your device. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox360 family setting

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. ngocphi Win User

Forza Horizon 1 - Games with gold - Xbox One - I can't purchase/download the game.

The xbox one marketplace is different from the xbox360 marketplace that's why you were able to do the xbox one purchases

Family settings on xbox one has unrestricted however a child account must have parental settings and there is no unrestricted on xbox 360

So you must make it in the xbox 360 or on a parental account with gold
  6. FenrisPro Win User

Family Timer - Xbox360 console settings

HELP! having this issue though i didn't touch the parental controls, suddenly it's on and no matter how many times i try, i WANT TO turn this off. Nobody is on the chat, please help soon!
Thema:

1. Family settings on a purchased xbox360 - Similar Threads - Family settings purchased

2. Major family setting flaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major family setting flaw?: Basically my sister in law has asked me to place my nephew as my family on the xbox so I can limit his time as she works and he would sit on his xbox for 23 hours a day if given the opportunity!...
  3. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  4. Family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family settings: Hi all. I have an xbox 360 and there are some games we cant play due to family settings. How can I change the settings ? I don't know the passcode to get to them nor do I know the answer to the...
  5. Family Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Settings: Hey there, Rescently i bought a used Asssassin's Creed 1 for the xbox 360. So i searched for my old xbox 360 and started it back up. i wanted to play the game but appearently i needed a passcode...
  6. Forgotten password of family settings and also answer for safety question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten password of family settings and also answer for safety question: Hello, I would like to know how can I completely remove code for family settings without knowing answer for safety question ? Thank you for your help in advance...
  7. Adjusting Apps, Games Family Settings for a Child. Adjust the age 16 or 17 but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adjusting Apps, Games Family Settings for a Child. Adjust the age 16 or 17 but...: Thank you ahead of time for any assistance as I have gone through every support item I could think of or find to help me adjust this. I have a mature 15yo and is under Family as Child as I would...
  8. Xbox 360 Ustawienia Rodzinne [Xbox 360 Family Settings]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ustawienia Rodzinne [Xbox 360 Family Settings]: Kupiłem konsolę xbox 360 po czym się okazało że na konsoli jest hasło do ustawien rodzinnych próbowałem wielu sposobów żeby usunąc te hasło lecz nic nie pomaga proszę o pomoc Translation: [ I...
  9. Family and purchase settings - what changed, and how do I now control whether my son can make ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family and purchase settings - what changed, and how do I now control whether my son can make ...: This is about changes to how family security and payment settings are done, and difficulties in finding out how to control purchases on my son's account. I should point out that I'm not a gamer...
  10. family settings purchase consent

in XBoX on Consoles
    family settings purchase consent: Hello apologies if im in wrong place for this, but wonder if anyone can help.. Im trying to allow my 10 year old son to make his own purchases on xbox one.. He has a microsoft account and gamer...