Family Settings

Discus and support Family Settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently once I've got onto my Xbox and play a M rated title it say "Choose who will give permission-(insert game) is rated above OfficiaIWrId's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OfficialWrld, Apr 7, 2020.

1. OfficialWrld
    OfficialWrld Guest

Family Settings

Recently once I've got onto my Xbox and play a M rated title it say "Choose who will give permission-(insert game) is rated above OfficiaIWrId's content restrictions". Now usually this isn't a problem I'll just call my dad since his account is the only
    account that is in the family with me and he'd usually resolve it, but recently this problem occurred again and it hadn't happened in about 2 years or so, so I called my father and told him about it and he said he'd resolve it but 2 weeks have gone by and
    I doubt he's even made an attempt to fix the issue over the 2 weeks I would call him and he would make up an excuse on why he couldn't do it, or he would say he'll do it but wouldn't. I know he's on his Xbox because it'll say he's online on YouTube or something
    yet he won't fix the problem. So basically I'm asking if there is any way to take me out his family without having to ask him.

:)

OfficialWrld, Apr 7, 2020
  2. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family Settings...

Hey there.

You would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just explain the Situation to them and they will be happy to help.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  3. onyxishere Win User

Family settings

4. Charity EU Win User

Family Settings

If you're referring to a password then you can reset it here without a security question, but the e-mail must have a secondary e-mail address for it to be e-mailed to:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Otherwise all I can suggest is heading over to this section:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and of course change the locale to the one that is nearest to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Family Settings :(

You will need to contact support for this. They can help you reset the code.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

family settings

Call XBOX Support. They can walk you through the process.
Thema:

Family Settings

1. Family Settings - Similar Threads - Family Settings

2. Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available: If is anyone interested and are signed up to Microsoft 365, you can now download preview version of the Xbox Family Settings app. https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/apps/family-settings-app...
  3. family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings: How can I get rid of the family settings passcode from my xbox 360? it had a passcode when we bought it. b4de46aa-8f2b-4d87-b105-2bfe91e2073e
  4. Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings: My son is getting this message "Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings" every time he opens the Microsoft Store on his XBox One S. I have looked through all of the family settings and...
  5. Family privacy settings to play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family privacy settings to play online: I've been trying to change my daughter's online privacy settings so she can play Minecraft with friends on her phone. I will change everything to allow (no restrictions on anything) then hit...
  6. Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up: How can I play with another person on my x box family account that shares my games..for example we both want to play rocket league together. On seperate consoles? We share game pass etc any help...
  7. family settings 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings 360: we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out. c1910016-32a3-4307-9766-44865e73218f
  8. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  9. Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family settings: I made a child account when I first got my xbox. With that, my Mom made a parent account, and we were in a family. But now, I forgot all information on that account, and now I have no way to...
  10. XBOX Family and Privacy Settings for Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Family and Privacy Settings for Child Account: Hi - I have spoken to multiple people at MSFT about this issue, but no resolution. They say system-wide issues, but I don't see those anymore and still have the issue. Here is the problem. I have...