Family settings

Discus and support Family settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I factory reset my xbox but chose to keep all my apps and games and now im trying to get into netflix but it says i need a parent to give permission.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucys666, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Lucys666
    Lucys666 Guest

Family settings

I factory reset my xbox but chose to keep all my apps and games and now im trying to get into netflix but it says i need a parent to give permission. So i added a parent to my xbox like it said i needed to do but now i dont know what to do because when
    i click onto netflix it gives me a code 0x80a40403 but thats not listed on the code section on the xbox support codes section. Before i factory reset i didnt need to have permission to get into netflix and it was fine but i dont know how to sort it.

:)

Lucys666, Jun 29, 2020
  2. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family Settings...

Hey there.

You would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just explain the Situation to them and they will be happy to help.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  3. onyxishere Win User

Family settings

4. Charity EU Win User

Family Settings

If you're referring to a password then you can reset it here without a security question, but the e-mail must have a secondary e-mail address for it to be e-mailed to:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Otherwise all I can suggest is heading over to this section:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and of course change the locale to the one that is nearest to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Family Settings :(

You will need to contact support for this. They can help you reset the code.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

family settings

Call XBOX Support. They can walk you through the process.
Thema:

Family settings

1. Family settings - Similar Threads - Family settings

2. I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings: Okay so, i was on a family and i got kicked out but i had restriction for games, so i tried adding a parent and when im about to it says that the invitation has expired, i dont understand why i...
  3. Xbox.com aile ayarlarında covid 19 hatası[Covid 19 error in Xbox.com family settings]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com aile ayarlarında covid 19 hatası[Covid 19 error in Xbox.com family settings]: Xbox.com a girip xbox ayarlarına bastığımda covid 19 hatası alıyorum ve forza horizon 4 de arabamın görünümünü değiştirmeye çalıştığımda bu ayar ebeveyn kontrolü tarafından engellenmiştir demekte...
  4. Xbox Privacy/Family Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Privacy/Family Settings: Hi guys! I created an Xbox amount (this one) and the problem is I can't talk to or hear people in chats that i haven't added. do you know how to change this? Every time i try to change the setting...
  5. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  6. family setting pasword lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family setting pasword lost: my family setting password forgot b61af9d7-bdf7-4729-a55c-522a0f724b77
  7. Reset family settings password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset family settings password: I recieved an xbox from a friend as a gift but they have a password on their family settings that I do not know and they do not remember. It doesn’t help that they also do not know the answer to...
  8. Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available: If is anyone interested and are signed up to Microsoft 365, you can now download preview version of the Xbox Family Settings app. https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/apps/family-settings-app...
  9. family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings: How can I get rid of the family settings passcode from my xbox 360? it had a passcode when we bought it. b4de46aa-8f2b-4d87-b105-2bfe91e2073e
  10. Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings: My son is getting this message "Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings" every time he opens the Microsoft Store on his XBox One S. I have looked through all of the family settings and...