family settings

Discus and support family settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I'm somehow using a childs account and im trying to join my friends realm in a game, and i can't because of some settings. I can't change these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milo F1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Milo F1
    Milo F1 Guest

family settings

So, I'm somehow using a childs account and im trying to join my friends realm in a game, and i can't because of some settings. I can't change these settings because im in a family...but no one else is and i can't leave the family. I dont really know how else to explain it.

:)

Milo F1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Family Settings...

Hey there.

You would need to call Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just explain the Situation to them and they will be happy to help.

You can contact them through here -
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks
  3. onyxishere Win User

Family settings

4. Charity EU Win User

Family Settings

If you're referring to a password then you can reset it here without a security question, but the e-mail must have a secondary e-mail address for it to be e-mailed to:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Otherwise all I can suggest is heading over to this section:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    and of course change the locale to the one that is nearest to you.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Family Settings :(

You will need to contact support for this. They can help you reset the code.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

family settings

Call XBOX Support. They can walk you through the process.
Thema:

family settings

1. family settings - Similar Threads - family settings

2. Xbox 360 family settings reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 family settings reset: I have an Xbox 360 and I need to reset my family settings on it. I don’t know the password or the security question, because one of my friends gave me the console. I have registered the device to...
  3. Unable to edit Privacy Settings in Xbox due to being added to an unwanted family.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to edit Privacy Settings in Xbox due to being added to an unwanted family.: I discovered this issue while attempting to join a friend on Minecraft this morning. We have previously played via LAN, so this was our first time using Xbox Live accounts. The loading screen kept...
  4. About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    About Xbox 360 Family Settings Pass Code I Forgot Passcode And I Also Forgot My Pass Code...: Please help I know I'm on xbox 360 but please please help mate look its that I forgot my family settings pass code and I really need help oh one more thing I also tried resetting it but it...
  5. Not having control over my Microsoft, Xbox, and Minecraft account due to family setting I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not having control over my Microsoft, Xbox, and Minecraft account due to family setting I...: I am currently trying to buy minecraft to play on my laptop, becuase im away from home for a while and wanted to play. So I attemped to purchase it and now it wont let me buy it becuase of family...
  6. How do i reset my family settings pass code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i reset my family settings pass code?: Hi! I have been having problem with the family setting code on my Xbox 360. I tried watching videos at YouTube, how to remove and get rid of it but all of that didn't work which was very...
  7. Reset Xbox 360 family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset Xbox 360 family settings: Hello, I am using my Xbox 360 that we got many years ago. At the time, my parents set up the family passcode and a security question, however, none of us remember the answer or the code. Is there...
  8. Privacy Settings/ Family Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy Settings/ Family Settings: I have recently been having this problem with my privacy/ family settings. I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 and wanted to tune my car. Since I have no idea how to tune, I went to pre-made...
  9. How to enable multiplayer on an account from family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to enable multiplayer on an account from family settings: I've been trying to play micecraft Java edition through my microsoft account because of this many things have been blocked due to my current status as a member of a family. despite our best...
  10. Trying to change account settings without the family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change account settings without the family group: I currently am trying to change my Minecraft settings and I am unable to do so. I would like to be able to change these settings without the use of connecting to any other accounts to my current...