Family shared games and live membership

Discus and support Family shared games and live membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I remember xbox 360 had a family membership. I have my xbox and my two teenagers have an xbox as well. I would gladly pay for a family membership where... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarthDad84, Feb 7, 2020.

1. DarthDad84
    DarthDad84 Guest

I remember xbox 360 had a family membership. I have my xbox and my two teenagers have an xbox as well. I would gladly pay for a family membership where I can share games, share live, and manage content from one location without having to login to my kids
    xbox anytime they would like to play a game. Is this a feature that will become available in the future?

:)

DarthDad84, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Xbox gold for family

Unfortunately Xbox live discontinued their family membership to pursue game pass, however I do recommend that you have the 2 adult accounts with the Xbox live membership and share with the child accounts via home share feature on consoles
  3. GamerDadHD Win User

I feel your pain here. I have 3 boys and they each have their own Xbox and I have two of my own for a total of 5 Xbox's in my house. I set my youngest son's Xbox as my Home Xbox, but still have to pay for additional Live subscriptions. I wish there
    was a better way to do this, like if each console was on the same network that it would just be automatically detected as being in the same household. People will still find a way to take advantage of and abuse the system, but for most legitimate end users
    there should be an option.
  4. FilthyManBeast Win User

I'd love the ability to share across more than just 2 boxes, currently have 3 and would like to get another for up at work

😁
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

that would be pretty awesome, i'd like that to be a thing.
  6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Wow this feature is available now, one thing to give you a heads up on. There have been a few Twitter users are reporting that after a recent update it hasn’t been working properly. So don’t feel discouraged if it doesn’t work right away as there might
    be a small glitch at the moment
Thema:

1. Family shared games and live membership - Similar Threads - Family shared games

2. Game Pass PC share with family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC share with family members: I created separate account for my kid. I added Kid to MS Family. I bought Game Pass for PC on my main account. Is there a way to share Game pass games with the Kid? What I did: I logged in to...
  3. DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...: pretty much the title, I know this problem used to be prevalent back in 2019 when the game first came to the game pass, but now it's happening to me. I am using Family share to play game on my...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?: Don't know if the title is accurate, anyways, the question is: Assuming its possible to share game pass on PC (Which, judging by reading other posts on this same site, it is possible.) If I...
  5. Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?: I've just set-up a Microsoft Family between myself and my partner, but does this system share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members? Just wondering because the Microsoft...
  6. Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.: I have four kids (ikr lol). Anyway, i have my xbox one as my home xbox, and the kids xbox i have enabled them to sign on as me (via text verification) and their own profiles to play games that i...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  8. family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family game sharing: I bought fh4 for me and my son , i bought it with my account and we are in the Microsoft family . But only my account can acess and play the game from the microsoft store and his says he has to...
  9. Game data sharing between family members

in XboX Insiders
    Game data sharing between family members: There should be an ability to copy game data from one profile to another, if they are all family members. Now that my kid is of age and has his own child account, I have to replay NFS games so he...
  10. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...