Family sharing games

Discus and support Family sharing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I added my child to family account. Before he was playing Xbox 1 on my account. Games were purchased on my account. Now when he logs in, he cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TAMMIEKEITHLEY, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Family sharing games

I added my child to family account. Before he was playing Xbox 1 on my account. Games were purchased on my account.

Now when he logs in, he cannot play the games. It is telling us the games have to be purchased-why?

The Xbox is the home box.

Thank you

:)

TAMMIEKEITHLEY, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Modified Soul Win User

What exactly was Family Sharing

"Family Sharing as it is" is unfortunately none existent, Family Sharing is a different service to what use to be the Family Gold plan and both are none existent at this stage, i do like that the 1 Gold plan covers an XB1 in its entirety for every profile
    on that console,

me personally i would prefer the Family Sharing plan over the old Family Gold plan if it ever come down to choosing one or the other.

Family Sharing was to share digital games among 10 people,
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Being able to share gold with my family and share our games :)
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Game Share

Game sharing is meant for sharing with a family member. If you want to share your games with a family member, you will first need to login with your account to your family member's console and set that console as your home console. Then you can simply
    log out and anyone who use that console can play your games.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Game share

Do you mean game pass? Or you're game sharing with someone in your family? If its game share then try having your family member login with their account on the console and see if it shows up then.
  6. EuroDank337 Win User

Post here if removing DRM & check ins brought you back!

Family sharing was a joke. What good is it if you can't play the game at the same time. Family sharing = 1 console playing at a time. Not buy 1 game and have all 4 consoles in you house playing together. Are you going to wait 2 weeks for cousin Jim to beat
    Halo5 so he can share it with you? Not me I want to play it ONLINE on the day of LAUNCH with my FAMILY. Not possible w/ family sharing. People are so uneducated.
Thema:

Family sharing games

1. Family sharing games - Similar Threads - Family sharing games

2. Is there a way to share games within a family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to share games within a family?: We originally set up the xbox and games on my account/gamertag. I made my son a separate sign in/gamertag under "family" so I can restrict screen time, but now the games don't show up for him. Is...
  3. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  4. PC Game Pass Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass Family Sharing: Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family sharing? Also, would the 2 computers be able...
  5. Family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family game sharing: Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at...
  6. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My wife and I share an xbox one, we also have a gaming pc each. As you can imagine, game pass ultimate looks very attractive. Question - can one subscription be shared across devices? Say, I'm on...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: I converted my gold/gamepass subscription to an Ultimate subscription. Everything seems fine on the Xbox One but my son who is part of my Xbox Family is unable to download gamepass games on his...
  9. Game Share and Family Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share and Family Account: I was previously game sharing with my friend so thst we could play each others games. However recently I have set up the family account settings so that others in my household can also play the...
  10. Family Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Game Sharing: I have been an Xbox gamer since the very first one launched and Now my kids are old enough that I have decided they can start playing some of my favorite Xbox One games with me. I just purchased...