family sharing

Discus and support family sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i family share xbox game pass and play the game pass games on the other account without the game being installed on the main account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValeSpinn, Jun 1, 2020.

1. ValeSpinn
    ValeSpinn Guest

family sharing

can i family share xbox game pass and play the game pass games on the other account without the game being installed on the main account?

:)

ValeSpinn, Jun 1, 2020
  2. ZWR63 Win User

Reversing Policies While Pleasing the Masses

Im still confused. Where does it say "family share" was removed or is there still family share ?
  3. Modified Soul Win User

What exactly was Family Sharing

"Family Sharing as it is" is unfortunately none existent, Family Sharing is a different service to what use to be the Family Gold plan and both are none existent at this stage, i do like that the 1 Gold plan covers an XB1 in its entirety for every profile
    on that console,

me personally i would prefer the Family Sharing plan over the old Family Gold plan if it ever come down to choosing one or the other.

Family Sharing was to share digital games among 10 people,
  4. Zanten Win User

Ok so you have said "xbox on"

"Open Family Share. ....I said OPEN FAMILY SHARE. Don't look at me like that! Open the #%#&$ Family Share! I know it's still installed somewhere, they couldn't have gotten rid of it that easily! GIVE ME FREE $^##%!!"
  5. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  6. SamuelGurschick Win User

Family Sharing

There is no fee on used games...why do people keep saying this?
Thema:

family sharing

1. family sharing - Similar Threads - family sharing

2. Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Add-Ons not sharing with my family members: I have just bought an Xbox bundle which came with Minecraft "Starter Pack" and "Creator Pack" add ons plus 1000 Mine coins. This was bought for both my children who are set up as family members...
  3. Game Pass Family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Family sharing: Hello, We have an Xbox, (my fiancee is paying for GamePass Ultimate), And a PC(Where I game mostly) Now how do we set up Family sharing so that I can use GamePass on my PC? The sharing works...
  4. Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnite with 2 Xbox accounts (family) and 1 shared xbox live account at the same time?: Hi! My two kids have both an Xbox One S. One of them has a Xbox Live Gold account. He added his brother as a family member. They both want to play Fortnite at the same time. But this does not...
  5. Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Family sharing 2 licenses of sea of thieves for 3 or 4 Family members: I have 1 sea of thieves license purchased at the windows store. My kids play on 2 pc’s using their own microsoft accounts through family sharing. This works fine. So kids are logged on in Windows...
  6. XBox Live not shared on the family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live not shared on the family account: Hi, I have accidentally added XBox Live to my daughters account. I didn't think it would matter as she is part of the Family group on the XBox. But now when I or my other daughters try to go onto...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  8. Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console: Hello New to forum. I have purchased XBox Live for my son. Can he now share that with other family members? It was bought as a gift for him. Should I have set up an account on the Xbox myself,...
  9. Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.: Hi, so I recently signed on to Game Pass. I've had a Gold account for years, and I had no issues with family member sharing it on my system. So, I had no problems installing and playing games...
  10. Family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing: We have 3 xbox consoles. Can we all use the same xbox live account? If not, does that mean i need to repurchase all the games we already own? b1111b08-c82c-4ef2-aba1-996d9f6e3065