family sharing

Discus and support family sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i family share xbox game pass and play the game pass games on the other account without the game being installed on the main account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValeSpinn, Jun 1, 2020.

1. ValeSpinn
    ValeSpinn Guest

family sharing

can i family share xbox game pass and play the game pass games on the other account without the game being installed on the main account?

:)

ValeSpinn, Jun 1, 2020
  2. ZWR63 Win User

Reversing Policies While Pleasing the Masses

Im still confused. Where does it say "family share" was removed or is there still family share ?
  3. Modified Soul Win User

What exactly was Family Sharing

"Family Sharing as it is" is unfortunately none existent, Family Sharing is a different service to what use to be the Family Gold plan and both are none existent at this stage, i do like that the 1 Gold plan covers an XB1 in its entirety for every profile
    on that console,

me personally i would prefer the Family Sharing plan over the old Family Gold plan if it ever come down to choosing one or the other.

Family Sharing was to share digital games among 10 people,
  4. Zanten Win User

Ok so you have said "xbox on"

"Open Family Share. ....I said OPEN FAMILY SHARE. Don't look at me like that! Open the #%#&$ Family Share! I know it's still installed somewhere, they couldn't have gotten rid of it that easily! GIVE ME FREE $^##%!!"
  5. KariRuben Win User

3 consoles in 1 home to share games?

Is a siblings account the same as family sharing? Family sharing option does not seem to be working for us. It is saying try again…
  6. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
Thema:

family sharing

1. family sharing - Similar Threads - family sharing

2. Sharing games between family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between family members: Is there a way for two people in a family to share a game downloaded through one game pass subscription? My son and I would like to play a game together on two separate xboxes, I have game pass on...
  3. Ultimate Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Family Sharing: Hello I have 3 xboxes on my family plan my wifes and daughters, am I really forced to buy a whole other subscription for my daughter for her to have gold and gamespass too? My home xbox is my...
  4. Was there a change to Family Sharing ?

in XboX Insiders
    Was there a change to Family Sharing ?: Title This morning, my profile was signed into two Xbox's at the same time. My daughter is now playing the Survivalists on our secondary Xbox (not Home) while I'm not signed in (account game was...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing Question: Right now, I have two Xbox consoles in my home, one with only my account and another with my kids accounts. We share the online purchases and downloads from Game Pass on both Xboxes. If I upgrade...
  6. How to share digital with family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share digital with family?: Will Have 3 xboxs. 1 set as home the other i have to sign into. Have 2 sons that are in my Xbox family. I want be able to let 1 son play all of my lego games that are digital while other son plays...
  7. Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?: Hi everyone Just a quick question; currently on my xbox one I have the main account with xbox live gold and various family members on the same console obviously benefit from the games every...
  8. Games Pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass ultimate family sharing: Please implement a family sharing system of Games Pass Ultimate. Between my flatmates and I, we have 3 Xbox's in the household and share one account for Games Pass. Make this far more...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: Couple of questions here. One Xbox in the home but will be cloud streaming to a phone as well. 1. If I purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for my account, can my wife play the game pass...
  10. New Console and Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Console and Family Sharing: Is this going to be a possibility once the new system comes out? I currently have 2 xbox one's and we play the same game using Home Xbox. How will I be able to do this once I get my new series x...