Family xbox live

Discus and support Family xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI, I have an issue with my family party, we had an xbox one and xbox one s before xmas, and everything worked fine. Meaning I didnt have sign in or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaiMaes, Jan 7, 2019.

1. DaiMaes
    DaiMaes Guest

Family xbox live

HI, I have an issue with my family party, we had an xbox one and xbox one s before xmas, and everything worked fine. Meaning I didnt have sign in or out of the xbox one (sons xbox) and we could both play different games or together on seperate consoles,
    now he got xbox s and I still use mine one, and we cant play at all?! if I sign in on mine, he cant play on his or join his friends in party chat or games, unless I completly sign out of mine? So either he plays or I play, but we cant play seperatly on seperate
    consoles???? Issues???? Advice pls

:)

DaiMaes, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Family xbox live

1. Family xbox live - Similar Threads - Family live

2. Xbox live family, sharing across consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live family, sharing across consoles?: My daughter is away at college, and is a member of my 'family' with our Xbox live gold membership. Is she able to log in to her console at college and use her same username (in our family) to use...
  3. transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfering games (2 household families) xbox 1S, Xbox Live, external drive: Hi, I bought a passport 1T external drive so both my kids can have more storage for their gaming. Is it possible to transfer games (digital download or disc) from my xbox 1S to Dad's xbox 1?...
  4. Xbox Live gold family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live gold family sharing: Hi My son has been using my Xbox live gold account for a number of years, I have bought another xbox for my daughter and cannot get both consoles using my xbox live gold account. I do not...
  5. Family Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Xbox live: I have 2 children with xbox ones who are under my account as family, can they both use my xbox live with their user names or do I need to get them each their own live membership?...
  6. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S which is set up as my home Xbox. My 2 kids also have profiles that they use on this system. They are primary users of the system although I control family settings through my...
  7. Xbox live family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live family accounts: Does anyone know if my child's account can sign into another xbox that my account is not signed into at all? For example at a friends house on his friends xbox 8656ec14-a80b-4965-9d4f-540b8d5ff2f4
  8. Xbox Live & Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live & Family Account: I currently have 1 Xbox with mine and my daughters account on there, I will be getting another Xbox at Christmas for my son so my questions are: - Can I be on both Xbox's as my account as the...
  9. xbox gold live family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live family sharing: I have an xbox one in our media room. It has an Xbox gold live, Xbox game pass and EA Access subscriptions. I will be picking up an Xbox One X at a local Best Buy soon here. I plan to have the new...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing - Problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing - Problems?: Hello I have Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing enabled and everything seems to work fine on the Xbox One However... when my daughter logs into the 360 upstairs it only seems to say she has Xbox Live...