Family Xbox

Discus and support Family Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xbox on a family setting but it wont let both of them play at same time- it kicks one out of game 5c0bbc99-bcd3-435d-815c-3bece98a32f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EJJohnston1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. EJJohnston1
    EJJohnston1 Guest

Family Xbox

I have two xbox on a family setting but it wont let both of them play at same time- it kicks one out of game

:)

EJJohnston1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. GreenieSpunky Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Hi, I have exactly the same problem

Parent GT = (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Parent GT = Fantomime (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = ShutBubbles1867 (works correctly, applied to windows family and xbox family)

Child GT = RiverPainter782 (Does not work - only attached to windows, not xbox)

Please help

Thanks so much.
  3. Billward267 Win User

Family Pack Expired Day Early

The Xbox One family support is different than the family pack we had on our Xbox 360. It is good for only one console. I have four Xbox 360 consoles with the family pack. My entire family can be online at the same time. I don't think this is possible
    with a single Xbox One and their family support.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo unirme a una familia de control parental en xbox[I can't join a parental control family on xbox]

Hello AgustinBoca,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with with adding users to families for Xbox. Please visit this article for information:

Add someone to your Xbox Family

I hope this helps.
  5. Vader1010Darth Win User

Xbox sharing

* Merged

* Original title: XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox?
  6. medium bloke Win User

Join XBOX Live Family Gold Package

Thema:

Family Xbox

1. Family Xbox - Similar Threads - Family

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Family Edition)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Family Edition): Just wondering whether this is likely to be something that becomes available? I appreciate your family can play games on the XBox with their own accounts but it doesn't seem like this is available...
  3. Family account with new and old Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account with new and old Xbox: I will be getting a new xbox series x soon. My son and I currently use an xbox one s and i am the primary account holder with the game pass subscription. My son is set up on the family account and...
  4. Xbox family settings, parent/child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family settings, parent/child account: Just signed in to my xbox about 15 mins ago to find i cant play any of my age restricted game. It turns out my one and only account that is signed in the this console is now a child account. I...
  5. Family members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family members: I had an account which had a alot of progress on it and was part of a family with my dad as the parent but forgot the password and had to make a new account. When i made the new account my dad...
  6. Any Way to "Gift" a Game to a Family Member???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Way to "Gift" a Game to a Family Member???: I would like to gift a game (currently pre-order) on the Xbox store to a family member with Bing Points I've earned (who is in my Microsoft family already). Is there a way to do that? I used to...
  7. Returning a child to the family.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning a child to the family.: We have a family Microsoft account to enable our 12 year old grandson to enjoy his xbox. We have xbox family app installed in order to safeguard and limit his screen time. He has independently...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate family problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate family problem: Hey people of the Xbox planet I have an Xbox one s and my dad made a family thingy where he is a guardian and I'm a child. Anyways, today I wanted to try the game pass ultimate cloud playing...
  9. GamePass Ultimate Family-Plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate Family-Plan: Hello, I like GamePass very much - it's an awesome service. I used my GamePass subscription on my XOneX in the living room and shared it with my sons XOne in his room - so far so good. 2 weeks...
  10. Multiple Xbox' at one address and one family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Multiple Xbox' at one address and one family: Hi, I'm in the happy situation to be an owner of a Xbox One X and I'm exited for the pre-order of the Xbox Series X. But now I'm in dubio for how to organise this in my house. Can anyone advise...