Fanatec Buttons support

Discus and support Fanatec Buttons support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahFaenzi, May 10, 2022.

1. NoahFaenzi
    NoahFaenzi Guest

Fanatec Buttons support

Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the SimRacing community a little bit. As a long time Xbox fan it is very sad to see how Sony manages to light up a few LEDs or make a simple LCD display work on racing devices without any problems and on the Xbox it is not even possible to add a few extra buttons. Since the problem has existed for years and still no solution is offered, I am very disappointed in MS. I don't even expect the buttons to be mapped correctly. I think any SIM racer with a decent setup is capable of configuring the buttons themselves. Just give us some extra buttons. It doesn't matter how complicated it is for the user, just please add the **** option.

:)

NoahFaenzi, May 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fanatec Buttons support

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Noah

The best option will be send this feedback directly to Microsoft using link below and press the little blue button:

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

Remember that this forum is mostly to get help/troubleshoot things with xbox
  3. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

Thanks again, do you think this problem will ever get resolved? Will the design eventually work out with Xbox and Fanatec?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fanatec support-?

That will depend on the manufacturer as I mentioned, they need to get to an agreement with the game developers probably for being fully supportive and get the proper software for it to work on Xbox
  5. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

This is what I expected, however, Fanatec blame Microsoft , and Microsoft blame everyone else, and do nothing.

Why does all features work on PC and PlayStation and not Xbox.

Please explain to a novice, who is stopping this ?

Fanatec

Microsoft or

Codemasters?

Will F1 2022 have these SDK improvements?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fanatec support-?

Thema:

Fanatec Buttons support

1. Fanatec Buttons support - Similar Threads - Fanatec Buttons support

2. Fanatec support-?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec support-?: I’m fairly new to the racing sim family, I’ve had a Logitech wheel for 12 months and got the bug straight way. I’ve recently purchased from Fanatec new club sport formula V 2.5 wheel , CSL DD base...
  3. Fanatec Wheel Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec Wheel Support: I do not need to further expand on the subject as when scrolling through the support pages the issue is highly evident. MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE POOR FANATEC SUPPORT. I have a...
  4. Full support for fanatec sim racing gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full support for fanatec sim racing gear: Can Microsoft please update the SDK for Xbox so expensive sim racing gear (like Fanatec) can be fully utilized beyond just the standard controller buttons? Rev lights, encoder dials, ect are just...
  5. Fanatec wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec wheels: Hello. I know I'm not alone. I'm asking for help to make things change. It is unacceptable for those like me who own fanatec wheels that we cannot enjoy fully our equipment. Led display on wrc...
  6. Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!: Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox One - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working. From what I understand, the issue is Fanatec’s, not...
  7. Why doesn't Xbox support Fanatec rev lights and extra buttons? Currently limited to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox support Fanatec rev lights and extra buttons? Currently limited to...: Note: this seems to be possible on PS4/5. So when you get a fancy steering wheel like the Formula V2 (which is "made for Xbox"), on Xbox you do not get the rev lights at the top, the small middle...
  8. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  9. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  10. Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...: Hello Microsoft-(Xbox-)Team, I´m a proud owner of a fanatec product and the new Xbox Series X. On the Xbox One System there is no support as described in the subject. You said this is because...