Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work

Discus and support Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work on Forza Horizon 4 and Formula One 2018. Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel an Fanatec Formula One V2 Wheel. PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Doomstone29, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Doomstone29
    Doomstone29 Guest

Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work on Forza Horizon 4 and Formula One 2018.

Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel an Fanatec Formula One V2 Wheel.

PC and PS4 can use the feature why Xbox is not?

:)

Doomstone29, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work - Similar Threads - Fanatec LED Display

2. Fanatec Clubsport wheel v2 on f1 2019

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fanatec Clubsport wheel v2 on f1 2019: I wish the csw v2 was fully supportes on f1 2019. The main draw to get this wheel was the use of the rotary encoder but sadly these do not work. Is there any talks about implementing an update to...
  3. Fanatec Full Support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Full Support!: Hello, from when will the lighting for the Fanatec Wheel for Forza Horizon 4 work? Shiftlights, RevLED's and LED display for Fanatec CSL Elite P1 and Formula Wheel V2. XBOX Box One X Fanatec...
  4. Telemetrics feedback on xbox one for Fanatec wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telemetrics feedback on xbox one for Fanatec wheels: to get on the next level with the xbox one and sim racing definatelly telemetrics feedback is necessary. This give the availibility to get the rev lights in e.g. The Fanatec wheels to ability to...
  5. Fanatec wheel full support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec wheel full support: Hello, I am using a Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 wheel on the XBOX one. It is claimed to be fully supported. However, the LED display that gives information on the engine rev and gears is inactive....
  6. Fanatec V2 Wheel on PC won't work - connects to game as a controller only??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec V2 Wheel on PC won't work - connects to game as a controller only??: Hi, I have the latest drivers for wheel etc. and it works fine on PC on other games although the others are on steam and PC not Xbox. So when I start forza 7 the wheel is still on and connected,...
  7. FANATEC Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 & FORZA HORIZON 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FANATEC Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 & FORZA HORIZON 3: Par Comment activer le volant Fanatec et jouer Forza horizon 3 Telecharger et installer le driver Logitech du volant G25 : http://support.logitech.fr/fr_fr/product/g25-racing-wheel allumer...
  8. Fanatec csl elite pedals not working. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec csl elite pedals not working. Help!: ok folks. I have decided I'm going to give up the controller for fora and start swapping my fanatec csl elite setup from iracing to the Xbox. My problem is that the wheel all works like it should,...
  9. Fanatec Csl Elite - Display led and RevLeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Csl Elite - Display led and RevLeds: Hello, there is a way to enable the display of the steering wheel mentioned, including the revLeds of the base, and especially if Microsoft is working to support these features? It is...
  10. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...