Fanatec support-?

Discus and support Fanatec support-? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m fairly new to the racing sim family, I’ve had a Logitech wheel for 12 months and got the bug straight way. I’ve recently purchased from Fanatec new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moobs 44, May 21, 2022.

1. Moobs 44
    Moobs 44 Guest

Fanatec support-?

I’m fairly new to the racing sim family, I’ve had a Logitech wheel for 12 months and got the bug straight way. I’ve recently purchased from Fanatec new club sport formula V 2.5 wheel , CSL DD base and pedals. Around £900 Sterling. Fanatec as a company didn’t inform me at the time of purchase that Microsoft were not assisting their customers with any SDK full function support with Fanatec. I have read many messages from 2021 in these forums, can someone please help me with a 2022 update on this matter. Im truly gutted my experience has been lost due to Microsoft. Many functions of the Fanatec wheel are not available? How is this correct when you spend so much money, money I really should have saved. Im trying to get my money back with Fanatec, and Microsoft you are an embarrassment let all these keen players suffer. Respect to Sony and PlayStation

:)

Moobs 44, May 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fanatec support-?

That will depend on the manufacturer as I mentioned, they need to get to an agreement with the game developers probably for being fully supportive and get the proper software for it to work on Xbox
  3. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

This is what I expected, however, Fanatec blame Microsoft , and Microsoft blame everyone else, and do nothing.

Why does all features work on PC and PlayStation and not Xbox.

Please explain to a novice, who is stopping this ?

Fanatec

Microsoft or

Codemasters?

Will F1 2022 have these SDK improvements?
  4. Moobs 44 Win User

Fanatec support-?

Thanks again, do you think this problem will ever get resolved? Will the design eventually work out with Xbox and Fanatec?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fanatec support-?

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fanatec support-?

No one is stopping this, the device has full compatibility in PlayStation because was designed that way, protocols on PS and Xbox are different as well as are different from PC, same reason why the Xbox controllers don't work on PlayStation, are not designed for that system
Thema:

Fanatec support-?

1. Fanatec support-? - Similar Threads - Fanatec support

2. Fanatec Buttons support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Buttons support: Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the SimRacing community a little bit. As a long...
  3. Fanatec Wheel Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec Wheel Support: I do not need to further expand on the subject as when scrolling through the support pages the issue is highly evident. MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE POOR FANATEC SUPPORT. I have a...
  4. Full support for fanatec sim racing gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full support for fanatec sim racing gear: Can Microsoft please update the SDK for Xbox so expensive sim racing gear (like Fanatec) can be fully utilized beyond just the standard controller buttons? Rev lights, encoder dials, ect are just...
  5. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Hi all, do you know Fanatec? You are a Fanatec owner? Maybe this post could be interesting! I'm also a Fanatac owner and recently I bought a new XBOX series X. There are some compatibility...
  6. Why doesn't Xbox support Fanatec rev lights and extra buttons? Currently limited to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox support Fanatec rev lights and extra buttons? Currently limited to...: Note: this seems to be possible on PS4/5. So when you get a fancy steering wheel like the Formula V2 (which is "made for Xbox"), on Xbox you do not get the rev lights at the top, the small middle...
  7. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  8. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  9. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

in XboX Insiders
    Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions: I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them example like Rev lights, flag lights, thumb...
  10. Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...: Hello Microsoft-(Xbox-)Team, I´m a proud owner of a fanatec product and the new Xbox Series X. On the Xbox One System there is no support as described in the subject. You said this is because...