Fanfest

Discus and support Fanfest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Excuse me when will you confirm the deletion of the registry? It's been a week and nothing [img] 82f014fe-f025-43ab-9c02-a34263d9682a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SahidMateus, Jul 15, 2021.

1. SahidMateus
    SahidMateus Guest

Fanfest

Excuse me when will you confirm the deletion of the registry? It's been a week and nothing
    Fanfest [​IMG]

:)

SahidMateus, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  3. DevikM Win User

When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

Maybe on gamescom or on xbox fanfest in november
  4. Yo Ducky Win User

Do you collect merchandise?

All my xbox fanfest items and e3 items
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

[closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

Hello Uncleben

I am sorry for all the frustration with the code. As you stated the code was redeemed 1 month after gamescon fanfest is it possible you redeemed on your account or another account. If it wasn't, you would have to get ahold of fanfest due to they are the
    ones who gave it to you. As far as I know support cant see who redeemed it. And they for sure cant know who all was at fanfest.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

XO19 how excited????

I think it's great that they are doing the Fanfest type events on a global basis.
Thema:

Fanfest

1. Fanfest - Similar Threads - Fanfest

2. Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream: Hey, I was trying the livestream link for Xbox Fanfest and I'm getting an error that says: HTTP header is larger than 10240 bytes. How can I fix this? dd597973-de53-4d8c-9681-b9588ea4dcee
  3. MS FanFest 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MS FanFest 2020: Hello, i took part in the FANFEST 2020 Online and did the Trivia. Therefor was a reward of 5k Rewardspoint. I Got a code via Mail from Mircosoft. Unluckily this mail got deleted. Any chance to...
  4. What exactly is the Xbox FanFest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What exactly is the Xbox FanFest?: So I recently joined the Xbox FanFest. However, I don't get anything special about it. What is it really for? aec5618e-7e08-4d8c-8ba9-cd4eb30b412e
  5. MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Ambassadors FanFest Gear Backpack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way,...
  6. Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets: Question are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets? 36ad301f-53a6-4f10-b24d-ff7010584db8
  7. In Game Items Sea of Thieves FanFest X018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In Game Items Sea of Thieves FanFest X018: Hello X Box - Microsoft Team, Hey, the Rare team tell us if we are watching the Stream on last Saturday (FanFest X018), we had a chance to get a in game Drum and a Spyglass. I just wann a ask...
  8. Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico: Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico I was told that I had already secured the dead rising 4 to download it on December 6, I was told that I would get to...
  9. Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico: Hello I came here because I have a problem the xbox fanfest 2016 made in Mexico I was told that I had already secured the dead rising 4 to download it on December 6, I was told that I would get to...
  10. [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed": Hello, at the FanFest at the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne you got a metal card with a 12 months gold and a 12 month Game Pass code. The gold code worked. Now i wanted to play Sea of Thiefes and tried...