Far Cry 2 Game with Gold not free

Discus and support Far Cry 2 Game with Gold not free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour, J'utilise actuellement ma période d'essai de 14 jours du Xbox Live Gold. Celeste et WRC 6 ne m'ont posé aucun problème pour l'ajout... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jObiwannn, Feb 5, 2019.

1. jObiwannn
    jObiwannn Guest

Bonjour,

J'utilise actuellement ma période d'essai de 14 jours du Xbox Live Gold. Celeste et WRC 6 ne m'ont posé aucun problème pour l'ajout gratuitement dans ma bibliothèque de jeux. Par contre le jeu Far Cry 2, mon compte Paypal a été débité de 9.99 € alors que
    sur la page de sélection il était noté qu'il est gratuit dans le cadre Game With Gold!!!

A qui faut s'adresser pour porter réclamation sans devoir téléphoner (téléphone payant)?

----------------

Hello,

I am currently using my 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold. Celeste and WRC 6 did not pose any problem for the free addition to my game library.
    On the other hand the game Far Cry 2, my account Paypal was charged 9.99 € while on the selection page it was noted that it is free in the frame Game With Gold !!!

Who to contact to claim without having to phone (pay phone)?

:)

jObiwannn, Feb 5, 2019
  2. jObiwannn Win User

http://xbox.com/refund

The link does not work for France. :(
  3. denis97g Win User

Hello, you can go to
    xbox.com/refund , remember that with a 14 day trial you can't get the xbox 360 games for free.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

New to FPS games: Which is your favorite, and why?

I'm just getting back into the FPS genre with Syndicate. I'm really enjoying what I've played of Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 3. Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 4 have offline Co-op as well.

-

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is pure gold and I highly recommend it. Its also pretty cheap.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Far Cry 3 is looking good

Really looks like it plays just like Far Cry 2. Far Cry 2 was extremely lame and very very boring for me. Hopefully Far Cry 3 succeeds where Far Cry Instincts and Far Cry 2 failed.
  6. HKvalhe Win User

ACU Gold or season pass holders

Well, i bought the Gold Edition of Unity, so i assume i would be able to download for free one of these games. Far Cry 4 looks like a great choice among these games, as well as free DLCs for Unity.
Thema:

1. Far Cry 2 Game with Gold not free - Similar Threads - Far Cry Game

2. Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry: New Dawn - "Do you own this game or app?" error: Hi! Last week I bought Far Cry: New Dawn via online market, everything was fine until today I get this error when I started the game: "Do you own this game or app?..." I tried other games but...
  3. Que juego esperan mas? Metro Exodus o Far Cry New Daw? (Mod Translation: What game do you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que juego esperan mas? Metro Exodus o Far Cry New Daw? (Mod Translation: What game do you...: Este viernes lanzan dos grandes shooters. Metro Exodus y Far Cry New Dawn. Cual jugaran primero? (Mod Translation) This Friday they launch two great shooters. Metro Exodus and Far Cry New Dawn....
  4. I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue): I have a Xbox 360 and I started to download Far Cry 2 as part of the Games with Gold of January. So far, so good until the download stopped at 44% and the message "unable to finish downloading"...
  5. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  6. Far cry 2. Says im on xbox.com when i try to download it off of free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 2. Says im on xbox.com when i try to download it off of free games.: Ive tried downloading it but every time i try it just says it need to be bought off of a xbox and not xbox.com. Ive tried restarting xbox, waited days. anyone experience this problem and know a...
  7. I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.: I have bee trying to download Far Cry 2 to my xbox one s through games with gold. I can not download it on the xbox or from online. I keep getting error messages on the website saying "It appears...
  8. game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game far cry 5 very slow on xbox one but the console works fine: Ive got xbox one with game far cry 5 when i open my consol to play far cry 5 the game is very slow everything is slow but my consol works very good anybody have a solution tks...
  9. Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Forza Motorsports 7 ultimate edition and Far Cry 5 in my Games And Apps: I am having issues with downloading far cry 5 and Forza Motorsport 7 ultimate edition to my console even though i had recently purchased it and the games do not show up in my ready to install list...
  10. Far Cry 5 Season Pass, no zombie game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 Season Pass, no zombie game: I bought The Season Pass for Far Cry 5, everything downloaded nicely except the zombie game. What is wrong? 482dab55-a52a-46c0-a862-56c24776e3ef