Far Cry 2 multiplayer

Discus and support Far Cry 2 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im just wondering, is it farcry2 multiplayer still active? is it possible to find matches? 9be1f8cc-2b4f-4938-864c-df6d85207c37 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aimlesstarget, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Far Cry 2 multiplayer

im just wondering, is it farcry2 multiplayer still active? is it possible to find matches?

:)

aimlesstarget, Jun 14, 2014
  2. BootleBadBoy
    BootleBadBoy Guest
    BF3/Far Cry 3

Multiplayer was turd on Far cry 2.

BootleBadBoy, Jun 14, 2014
  3. GTAmissions1
    GTAmissions1 Guest
    Is Far Cry 2 still good?

Or should I just wait for Far Cry 3? I am thinking about getting Far Cry 2 and I want to know is the multiplayer still active and did they fix the issues like the save game corruption?

I hope Far Cry 3 is better and doesn't have severe issues and glitches. Far Cry 2 suffered a lot from those damages.

GTAmissions1, Jun 14, 2014
  4. BootleBadBoy Win User

BF3/Far Cry 3

Multiplayer was turd on Far cry 2.
  5. FarthestRocket6 Win User

Published maps

I add you to play far cry 2 in multiplayer...

add me to create group....
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

New trailer

5vs5 multiplayer is a complete turn off. I only like Far Cry franchise for the map editor. But going from Far Cry 2 8vs8 to 5vs5 is lame. Far Cry 3 was 7vs7 and tons complained. Wasn't the worst. But Far Cry 3 sucked cause no dedicated servers and no
    server browser and no vehicles could be published in the maps. Was complete false advertisement.
  7. Jason Lazette Win User

Matchmaking

Let me be more specific, i want to play 1 multiplayer cod match, 10 min far cry, 2 multiplAyer matches on cod, 5 min far cry, etc etc etc without having to change discs and wait for load times and junk....I'm lazy lol
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

New trailer

I'm only getting this if it goes back to Far Cry 2 lobby system of dedicated servers and can host a public playlist of 9 maps. If its Far Cry 3 lobby system all over again forget it. Wont waste my money. Far Cry 3 multiplayer was a slap in the face to
    us map makers.
Thema:

Far Cry 2 multiplayer

1. Far Cry 2 multiplayer - Similar Threads - Far Cry multiplayer

2. far cry 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    far cry 3: it says disc unreadable..please help a819a865-741a-4f2e-8305-495c942855ee
  3. Far Cry 5 Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 Help: I have a twitchy and slightly blurred picture in FarCry 5 and low FPS although others on YouTube have a good picture (these videos are not in 60 frames) the digital version of the game, the Xbox...
  4. Far cry 5 FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 FPS: I have a low FPS in Far Cry 5. I have a very sharp picture (this is not because of the sensitivity) I watched a lot of reviews and all the game is in good 30 FPS, but I have them download, as if...
  5. Far Cry Classic error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Far Cry Classic error.: I purchased Far Cry Classic in a sale and donwloaded it on Xbox One, when I booted the game up it asked "Do you own this game?" I kept trying but it wouldn't work. I tried uninstalling for...
  6. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  7. Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?: I have Gold Live and Game Pass. He has a gamertag and I do too. If I buy this game can we both play at the sametime on the same xbox one? Also I am confused as to what co op and multiplayer really...
  8. far cry 5 portugues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    far cry 5 portugues: comprei o far cry 5 em disco e instalei ele mas na hora que fui jogar ele estava ingles. oque eu faço pra deixar em portugues _________________ [Translation - I bought the far Cry 5 on disk and...
  9. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  10. Error Message when trying to join Multiplayer on Far Cry 3: Cannot use this online feature as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message when trying to join Multiplayer on Far Cry 3: Cannot use this online feature as ...: I am a newbie, so apologies if I have missed something glaringly simple!! I have been playing Far Cry 3 (on Xbox 360) for ages and fancy joining an online game. I joined xbox live and no problem...