Far Cry 3 co-op

Discus and support Far Cry 3 co-op in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Finally managed to finish Far Cry 3 and fancied a go at the co-op, heard its not the best but still, so wondering if anyone still has this kicking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mexicola1984, May 27, 2014.

1. Mexicola1984
    Mexicola1984 Guest

Far Cry 3 co-op

Finally managed to finish Far Cry 3 and fancied a go at the co-op, heard its not the best but still, so wondering if anyone still has this kicking around and fancies a go tonight?

:)

Mexicola1984, May 27, 2014
  2. Any Far Cry 3 Co-Op people out there?

Had far cry 3 co op played like far cry 3 id be down.

IsaacClarkeSNL, May 27, 2014
  3. Deadshot DCU
    Deadshot DCU Guest
    Deadshot DCU, May 27, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Any Far Cry 3 Co-Op people out there?

Had far cry 3 co op played like far cry 3 id be down.
  5. Deadshot DCU Win User
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Far Cry 3 delayed 3 months

7. CRUZZifer Win User

New to FPS games: Which is your favorite, and why?

I would go with L4D2 (classic zombie shooter), Syndicate (great game, awesome co-op), Borderlands 2 (hands down), Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (both are very enjoyable). FEAR 3 was pretty fun as well plus it had co-op.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

New DLC/Arcade Game 'Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon'

People actually played the crappy co-op and multiplayer in Far Cry 3? Wow... I can understand if it played anything like Far Cry, but they don't...
Thema:

Far Cry 3 co-op

1. Far Cry 3 co-op - Similar Threads - Far Cry

2. Far Cry Classic error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Far Cry Classic error.: I purchased Far Cry Classic in a sale and donwloaded it on Xbox One, when I booted the game up it asked "Do you own this game?" I kept trying but it wouldn't work. I tried uninstalling for...
  3. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  4. Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?: I have Gold Live and Game Pass. He has a gamertag and I do too. If I buy this game can we both play at the sametime on the same xbox one? Also I am confused as to what co op and multiplayer really...
  5. far cry 5 portugues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    far cry 5 portugues: comprei o far cry 5 em disco e instalei ele mas na hora que fui jogar ele estava ingles. oque eu faço pra deixar em portugues _________________ [Translation - I bought the far Cry 5 on disk and...
  6. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  7. Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn): Hello, I've been playing fracry new dawn for the last couple weeks and a new update came out for the xbox one during that time. I put i back to later and played during a few days offline. Once I...
  8. Far Cry Primal...2 Locked Achievements...what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal...2 Locked Achievements...what do I do?: Okay, so herein lies my issues. The 2 achieves I need are Expert Wenja and Crush your enemies. Expert Wenja- I have all of the skills unlocked, however I never received the achievement. If memory...
  9. Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version: Hi guys, just a bit confused, the Xbox store has far cry 4 Xbox 360 for sale but I am unable to use my actual disc to download and play the game, it just tells me it's not on the backward...
  10. Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn: Is there any way you could give me the achievement since it is broken and I can't get it normally? If not, what can I do? 8cb7ca2f-e51e-4e59-a4da-35399c0fadc5