Far Cry 3 co-op

Discus and support Far Cry 3 co-op in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Finally managed to finish Far Cry 3 and fancied a go at the co-op, heard its not the best but still, so wondering if anyone still has this kicking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mexicola1984, May 27, 2014.

1. Mexicola1984
    Mexicola1984 Guest

Far Cry 3 co-op

Finally managed to finish Far Cry 3 and fancied a go at the co-op, heard its not the best but still, so wondering if anyone still has this kicking around and fancies a go tonight?

:)

Mexicola1984, May 27, 2014
  2. Any Far Cry 3 Co-Op people out there?

Had far cry 3 co op played like far cry 3 id be down.

IsaacClarkeSNL, May 27, 2014
  3. Deadshot DCU
    Deadshot DCU Guest
    Deadshot DCU, May 27, 2014
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Any Far Cry 3 Co-Op people out there?

Had far cry 3 co op played like far cry 3 id be down.
  5. Deadshot DCU Win User
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Far Cry 3 delayed 3 months

7. CRUZZifer Win User

New to FPS games: Which is your favorite, and why?

I would go with L4D2 (classic zombie shooter), Syndicate (great game, awesome co-op), Borderlands 2 (hands down), Far Cry 3 & Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (both are very enjoyable). FEAR 3 was pretty fun as well plus it had co-op.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

New DLC/Arcade Game 'Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon'

People actually played the crappy co-op and multiplayer in Far Cry 3? Wow... I can understand if it played anything like Far Cry, but they don't...
Thema:

Far Cry 3 co-op

1. Far Cry 3 co-op - Similar Threads - Far Cry

2. I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox: I want to ask that how long is the backwards compatible library in the xbox will resume adding in the list, because I really want far cry 4 to be added to the list...
  3. Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade: Estou a tentar comprar aqui na microsoft store o jogo far cry 2 da xbox 360 para a minha xbox one mas não consigo. Será que o jogo já está mesmo retrocompativel? Alguém já conseguiu obter o jogo...
  4. My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it: I was playing when my Xbox made a little noise, I let it go and kept playing, but after a few minutes a warning appeared saying it was impossible to read the disc. I took the game off the Xbox and...
  5. Far cry 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far cry 2: Im playing far cry 2 backwards compatible on xbox one and keep getting that my profile does not have the correct pernission to access xbox live functionality...why???...
  6. Far Cry Sale!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Sale!: I'd be most interested in New Dawn. quick search... £15.99... tempting 79b60aff-813c-4214-8c3f-57975a201de8
  7. Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console: My Xbox One-X will not read the New Dawn installation disc. I should mention that my console is in perfect working condition. In fact, I have 12 other game discs (some 5 or 6 years old) all of...
  8. Far Cry 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 5: Como jogar Far Cry 5 no modo cooperativo online no mesmo console? e6db2eb3-312f-43e9-b993-53db699d890e
  9. Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe: I got the Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition. That Includes Digital Deluxe Pack with The Hurk Legacy Pack, The Knight Pack and The "Blast-Off" RAT4 and Retro Sci-Fi M133M skins and It says I have to...
  10. Far cry 5 just stopped working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 just stopped working.: So I bought FarCry 5 about a month ago. Last week my xbox just stopped reading the disk. Every other game works. Disk also works in a friends xbox. I have followed all the steps of changing power...