Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible

Discus and support Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm curious why Far Cry 4 xbox 360 isn't backwards compatible even though both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 3 are backwards compatible. It would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by syruponcereal, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible

I'm curious why Far Cry 4 xbox 360 isn't backwards compatible even though both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 3 are backwards compatible. It would be awesome if developers could find a way to make Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible since it's one of my favorite games and I only have the 360 version Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible :(

:)

syruponcereal, Jul 22, 2021
  2. denis97g Win User

Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version

Hi, far cry 4 is not backward compatible at the moment.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Farcry 4

Hi,

Far Cry 2 and three are backwards compatible with the Xbox One, but unfortunately Far Cry 4 is not. This is why it does not show on your owned games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox back compat game not working

5. MA71LDA Win User

Need everyone's opinion. GTA 5 or Far Cry 4?

I've only played GTA V on the 360 and it was a good game which by all accounts is better on the One.

Far Cry 4 is fantastic - a very good looking game with loads to do in a big area to do it in. The story is forgettable - nowhere near as good as Far Cry 3 - but the story is only a small percentage of the game. Unfortunately, it felt a little bit like Far
    Cry 3.1 which isn't a bad thing as such.

Far Cry 4 is also £9.60 which is an absolute no brainer!!!!!

Slightly off topic, does anyone know whether the arcade Far Cry game is backwards compatible or is on list for backwards compatibility?
  6. Nico NT Win User

I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

Yes some very good games need to be backwards compatible like Far Cry 4 or Max Payne 3...
Thema:

Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible

1. Far Cry 4 xbox 360 backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Far Cry 360

2. Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360): Hey all, Just bought Far Cry 4 for Xbox 360, and right when I open it, it has me download an update that ~430 MB big. The problem isn't space, I think. About a quarter of the way through it says...
  3. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One: Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon...
  4. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  5. Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 version: Hi guys, just a bit confused, the Xbox store has far cry 4 Xbox 360 for sale but I am unable to use my actual disc to download and play the game, it just tells me it's not on the backward...
  6. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon "Cannot detect Xbox 360 storage device" on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon "Cannot detect Xbox 360 storage device" on Xbox One S: Hi, thanks in advance for any support provided (Or obvious things I should have/didn't know, just made the switch from PS4) I purchased, downloaded and installed Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon from the...
  7. Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 Health Bar not accurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 Xbox 360 Health Bar not accurate: So I was playing FC4 2 weeks back, and I'm on my second playthorugh, 83 hours, and I'm playing this time on Hard. I fell down a cliff near a safe house in the first city you go to in North Kyrat,...
  8. Xbox 360 - Far Cry 4, cant download some pre-order bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Far Cry 4, cant download some pre-order bonus content: I had pre ordered Far Cry 4 from amazon years ago when it was first released. There were codes included for Hurk's redemption and the elephant gun pack dlc which I redeemed and downloaded just...
  9. Far Cry 3 Xbox 360 Download Fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 Xbox 360 Download Fail: I know its a bit late to download this game, but I previously bought it and never got to complete the game. I wanted to complete it as I remember it being quite a fun game but now it wont allow me...
  10. Far Cry 4 download error? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 4 download error? (Xbox 360): I tried to download AW on 360 yesterday (Christmas) and it didn't let me download it until today. Then I try to download far cry 4 and it jets to 100% and says "can't download Far Cry 4". I would...