far cry 5 6000 points

Discus and support far cry 5 6000 points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I own far cry 5 and I’m trying to get 6000 points, it says I own it but it won’t give me the points. 4dc23a03-076d-484d-ba02-a0e9ce60013f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by TuckDash, May 9, 2018.

1. TuckDash
    TuckDash Guest

far cry 5 6000 points

I own far cry 5 and I’m trying to get 6000 points, it says I own it but it won’t give me the points.

:)

TuckDash, May 9, 2018
  2. marc15156
    marc15156 Guest
    fc5

i got far cry 5 before i got microsoft rewards and i haven't gotten my 6000 points.

marc15156, May 9, 2018
  3. powerball425
    powerball425 Guest
    Not getting points

If you download far cry 5 you get 6000 points and if you download Minecraft Xbox one edition you get 3000 points. I own both games but did not get the points at all.

powerball425, May 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

far cry 5 6000 points

There are currently no offers to receive 6,000 credits for that game. If that is a Microsoft Rewards offer, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page for assistance. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello TuckDash,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. There is no offer for 6000 Points for Far Cry 5. Also, Points are the Microsoft Rewards currency, so it sounds like you are asking about that program. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we
    are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

far cry 5 6000 points

Hello TuckDash,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. There is no offer for 6000 Points for Far Cry 5. Also, Points are the Microsoft Rewards currency, so it sounds like you are asking about that program. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we
    are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

far cry 5 6000 points

There are currently no offers to receive 6,000 credits for that game. If that is a Microsoft Rewards offer, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page for assistance. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

Games for the final stretch..

Red Dead Redemption. Far Cry 3. Borderlands 1/2. 6000 Gamerscore, I'm assuming you missed one of these classics.
  9. MarvinSchulte Win User

Error: XBOS1005

Got 6000 Points Wanna "bought" Forza 5 No Chanche :(
  10. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best antagonist to date)

Far Cry 5, Joseph Seed. I really liked him, you sometimes feel that he is right but he is doing in the wrong way. At least is my point of view. When you play the Far Cry New Dawn you see another side of him. This is why to me FC5 is the best Far Cry.
Thema:

far cry 5 6000 points

1. far cry 5 6000 points - Similar Threads - far cry 6000

2. Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade: Estou a tentar comprar aqui na microsoft store o jogo far cry 2 da xbox 360 para a minha xbox one mas não consigo. Será que o jogo já está mesmo retrocompativel? Alguém já conseguiu obter o jogo...
  3. My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it: I was playing when my Xbox made a little noise, I let it go and kept playing, but after a few minutes a warning appeared saying it was impossible to read the disc. I took the game off the Xbox and...
  4. Far cry 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far cry 2: Im playing far cry 2 backwards compatible on xbox one and keep getting that my profile does not have the correct pernission to access xbox live functionality...why???...
  5. Far Cry Sale!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Sale!: I'd be most interested in New Dawn. quick search... £15.99... tempting 79b60aff-813c-4214-8c3f-57975a201de8
  6. Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console: My Xbox One-X will not read the New Dawn installation disc. I should mention that my console is in perfect working condition. In fact, I have 12 other game discs (some 5 or 6 years old) all of...
  7. Far Cry 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 5: Como jogar Far Cry 5 no modo cooperativo online no mesmo console? e6db2eb3-312f-43e9-b993-53db699d890e
  8. Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe: I got the Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition. That Includes Digital Deluxe Pack with The Hurk Legacy Pack, The Knight Pack and The "Blast-Off" RAT4 and Retro Sci-Fi M133M skins and It says I have to...
  9. Far cry 5 just stopped working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 just stopped working.: So I bought FarCry 5 about a month ago. Last week my xbox just stopped reading the disk. Every other game works. Disk also works in a friends xbox. I have followed all the steps of changing power...
  10. Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bookworm fehler far cry 5 [Mod Translation-Bookworm error far cry 5]: Ich bin am verzweifeln, ich kann mich nicht mit den far cry online servern auf Grund eines fehlers mit dem namen: bookworm- sowieso. Hab mich versucht dazu zu informieren aber ich hab davon echt...