Far Cry 5 gold edition on sale for 1 day?

Discus and support Far Cry 5 gold edition on sale for 1 day? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just noticed that this has been put back on sale today but only until tomorrow. Usually games are on sale for a week so can anyone tell me why this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BobDuff80, Dec 12, 2019.

1. BobDuff80
    BobDuff80 Guest

Just noticed that this has been put back on sale today but only until tomorrow. Usually games are on sale for a week so can anyone tell me why this is just on for the day?

:)

BobDuff80, Dec 12, 2019
  2. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Oh really wow, sometimes it has sales for like 3 days and so on so for that specific game it probably just has a day sale.
  3. KellPacoc Win User

maybe it's a mistake or a special surprise promotion.
  4. Ellarianora Win User

Quite a strange one. Might have been an issue or something.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Good call, I think you're right.
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Good find, thanks. Far Cry 3, 5 & New Dawn bundle for under £30.
Thema:

1. Far Cry 5 gold edition on sale for 1 day? - Similar Threads - Far Cry gold

2. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  3. Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!: I don't understand why in russian market far cry 5 gold edition cost now 125 $? When the standart version 60 $. Where did such a big difference come from? 48228c4d-e64d-4e3f-98e8-63d3e5f0e4d2
  4. I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't finish downloading Games with Gold (Far Cry 2/AC Rogue): I have a Xbox 360 and I started to download Far Cry 2 as part of the Games with Gold of January. So far, so good until the download stopped at 44% and the message "unable to finish downloading"...
  5. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  6. Far Cry 2 Game with Gold not free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Far Cry 2 Game with Gold not free: Bonjour, J'utilise actuellement ma période d'essai de 14 jours du Xbox Live Gold. Celeste et WRC 6 ne m'ont posé aucun problème pour l'ajout gratuitement dans ma bibliothèque de jeux. Par contre...
  7. Far Cry 5 gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 gold edition: Last night I tried to access the vietnam DLC (whatever its called) and was instructed to buy the season pass, which I promptly reentered, only to be told that it had already been redeemed, which I...
  8. I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.: I have bee trying to download Far Cry 2 to my xbox one s through games with gold. I can not download it on the xbox or from online. I keep getting error messages on the website saying "It appears...
  9. Far cry 5 gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 gold edition: So, I have bought the Far cry 5 edition for its full price and now it’s saying that I only have the Standard edition with no season pass. However I do have the add on packs like the doomsday...
  10. Far Cry 5 Gold Edition not purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 Gold Edition not purchased?: I preordered Far Cry 5 Gold Edition the day before it came out on the microsoft store using my phone but the store on my Xbox claims that it's not "purchased." I do still have everything that it...