Far Cry 5 Help

Discus and support Far Cry 5 Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a twitchy and slightly blurred picture in FarCry 5 and low FPS although others on YouTube have a good picture (these videos are not in 60... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClaimingDuke263, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Far Cry 5 Help

I have a twitchy and slightly blurred picture in FarCry 5 and low FPS although others on YouTube have a good picture (these videos are not in 60 frames) the digital version of the game, the Xbox One s console, the cache cleaned and reinstalled the game

:)

ClaimingDuke263, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ClaimingDuke263 Win User

Far Cry 5 Help

No, i have a nice picture in other games
  3. ClaimingDuke263 Win User

Far Cry 5 Help

how do I change the graphics settings? after all there is changing brightness on a screen, but himself fact even not is changing if I have in other play good fps and the, and in far cry5 not very, and himself hdmi from xbox
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Far Cry 5 Help

The YouTube videos you're watching might be captures from a PC while they're using an Xbox Controller or an Xbox One X, which the PC usually allows more granular graphics settings for the game, which could account for the difference you're seeing.

As for your blurry picture and low frame rate, there are a number of things to look at to see what you can improve. You can check that your HDMI cable is properly seated in the console and TV, and ensure that it's still in good quality for sending the signal.
    The console it self
    has a number of video settings to check as well,
    and ensure they're set properly for your setup and preferences. Also check in the game for video/graphics settings and see what can be changed in there to adjust the settings to something you're more comfortable
    with.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Far Cry 5 Help

Do you have this blurry picture in other games aswell?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

Thema:

Far Cry 5 Help

1. Far Cry 5 Help - Similar Threads - Far Cry Help

2. Far cry 5 FPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 FPS: I have a low FPS in Far Cry 5. I have a very sharp picture (this is not because of the sensitivity) I watched a lot of reviews and all the game is in good 30 FPS, but I have them download, as if...
  3. Far Cry Classic error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Far Cry Classic error.: I purchased Far Cry Classic in a sale and donwloaded it on Xbox One, when I booted the game up it asked "Do you own this game?" I kept trying but it wouldn't work. I tried uninstalling for...
  4. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  5. Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my partner and I play Far Cry 5 together on the same xbox one?: I have Gold Live and Game Pass. He has a gamertag and I do too. If I buy this game can we both play at the sametime on the same xbox one? Also I am confused as to what co op and multiplayer really...
  6. far cry 5 portugues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    far cry 5 portugues: comprei o far cry 5 em disco e instalei ele mas na hora que fui jogar ele estava ingles. oque eu faço pra deixar em portugues _________________ [Translation - I bought the far Cry 5 on disk and...
  7. Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong price on Far Cry New Dawn, deals with gold.: When i log in on pc or xbox to buy Far Cry New Dawn it shows the ordinary price, not the sale price. This seems to happen only in sweden? New dawn deluxe shows the correct price, but i want only...
  8. Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!: I don't understand why in russian market far cry 5 gold edition cost now 125 $? When the standart version 60 $. Where did such a big difference come from? 48228c4d-e64d-4e3f-98e8-63d3e5f0e4d2
  9. Please help me install the russian language Far cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me install the russian language Far cry 5: Platform Xbox one Tig- Spy os WH Please help me install the russian language in Fri Cry 5 Thanks 2bd0bc8a-17b7-4cea-b270-efd98957b772
  10. Please help save Far Cry 2 (backwards compatibility for XBONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help save Far Cry 2 (backwards compatibility for XBONE): Many of us enjoyed a lot of gaming hours out of Farcry 2 back in the day but sadly the multi player servers for xbox 360 will go down January 2016(ish). there are still a few hardcore dedicated...