Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

Discus and support Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, before Far Cry 5’s update today installed, there were no problems with my DVR. But suddenly, after it installed, not only won’t it show any of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadlyTowersSux, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

Okay, before Far Cry 5’s update today installed, there were no problems with my DVR. But suddenly, after it installed, not only won’t it show any of my screenshots despite the screenshots still taking up space, my Xbox is claiming that Far Cry 5 “doesn’t
    allow sharing to Xbox Live”, despite the fact that it shared perfectly fine for the past week. I already contacted Ubisoft with this issue, and they told me to contact Xbox for help. Can anyone tell me what the issue is?

:)

DeadlyTowersSux, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Valnor2
    Valnor2 Guest
    far cry 5 video clips

So I read in another forum that you can upload Far cry 5 video clips to Xbox live and I tried it my self and got a message that read "This game doesn't allow sharing to Xbox live" Why cant we share videos of the game so our friends
    can see them?

Valnor2, Apr 9, 2018
  3. FireFury X
    FireFury X Guest
    Xbox One Game DVR Not Sharing to OneDrive

I've been having problems with the Xbox One Game DVR not sharing game screenshot to OneDrive. After taking the screenshot, I open the Game DVR app, and it shows me the screenshot, as it should. I then go to the "share" option, and select OneDrive. I am then
    given a notification that the picture was shared, however whenever I go to onedrive.live.com to see my picture, it doesn't show up.

This is a strange issue, because it has worked just fine in the past, and I've been able to see all my screenshots shared to OneDrive.

Second, I have a question that is slightly off topic. Has the Xbox One's Game DVR app updated recently? I've noticed that it is formatted completely differently, and now it opens up as a "snap" every time. There's also something new about screenshots being
    saved to Xbox Live. What's that all about? Is there any way I can go back to the older version of the Game DVR app?

FireFury X, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

Hey there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to clarify as this was an issue that should be resolved now, are you still seeing this issue? Be sure to let us know, we're here to help. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 10, 2018
  5. ResidualWolf063 Win User

can´t play First strike!

Hi, I bought microsoft points and downloaded the first strike pack on my account and my boys have played it for about 5 months, but suddenly it doesn´t work anymore. I can see it on the harddrive on my profile and I tried to delete it and download it again
    but the first strike courses doesn´t show....

I live in Sweden and plays the english version !?!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What a rip off.. Time for a change.

Then i won`t bother trying to help you, doesn`t bother me in the slightest.
  7. Mister Taurus Win User

Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in DVR

Hey there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We want to clarify as this was an issue that should be resolved now, are you still seeing this issue? Be sure to let us know, we're here to help. Thank you.
  8. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  9. FreakKitten6260 Win User

Smartglass for Windows 8

It doesn´t show up for me. I think it is a regional matter. I live in Finland, and smartglass does not show up in the finnish store. SmartGlass was for me the only reason for uppgrading to Windows 8.
Thema:

Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

1. Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ... - Similar Threads - Far Cry suddenly

2. Far Cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5: Hello, i recently bought Far Cry 5 and have had some trouble opening it up. Everytime i go to open it up it gives me the error code 0x87af000d. I have also tried clearing through teh MAC thing in...
  3. Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360: Game wont get past the title screen when trying to play on xbox 360,I've tried deleting it and re downloading 3 times but still same problem. d6e0f497-9050-4c6e-8905-10e73b3276f0
  4. FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.: Good evening I am writing to you because of my recent purchase - Far Cry 4. I have made two purchases, I bought one copy of this game for myself, and another one as a gift for my friend which...
  5. Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 (Backwards compatible) Game difficulty resetting?: Summary: my far cry 3 save data difficulty has for some reason reset itself from "master" difficulty to "Survivor" and i really need to know how to make it go back to the hardest difficulty....
  6. Far Cry 3 Classic - Installation Stopped at 0% downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 3 Classic - Installation Stopped at 0% downloaded: So every game I own and Gamepass game can be installed digitally except Far Cry 3 Classic Edition. I know I'll get some copy-paste responses from the troubleshoot FAQ so let me just shoot them...
  7. I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox: I want to ask that how long is the backwards compatible library in the xbox will resume adding in the list, because I really want far cry 4 to be added to the list...
  8. Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 - Retrocompatibilidade: Estou a tentar comprar aqui na microsoft store o jogo far cry 2 da xbox 360 para a minha xbox one mas não consigo. Será que o jogo já está mesmo retrocompativel? Alguém já conseguiu obter o jogo...
  9. My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Far Cry 3 doesn't work anymore and it was my Xbox that scratched it: I was playing when my Xbox made a little noise, I let it go and kept playing, but after a few minutes a warning appeared saying it was impossible to read the disc. I took the game off the Xbox and...
  10. Far cry 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far cry 2: Im playing far cry 2 backwards compatible on xbox one and keep getting that my profile does not have the correct pernission to access xbox live functionality...why???...