Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

Discus and support Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperloaf1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hyperloaf1, May 29, 2021.

1. Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

/u/hyperloaf1, May 29, 2021
  2. MVRK HNTR Win User

Far Cry 3 - Stranded Trailer

I didn't really care much for the trailer but the gameplay vid got my attention. I enjoyed Far Cry 2 quite a lot and seeing the gameplay preview is making me want to play through Far Cry 2 again.

Far Cry 3 is definitely going to be on my "to buy" list.
  3. PlantingSteak5 Win User

4k 60 fps

But I have seen gameplays in 4k HDR in xbox one S

It includes 4k and HDR in their description too.
  4. Leon Shore Win User

Do I need a new TV? (Skyrim Special Edition and the new Xbox One S)

I read that the Xbox One S will support HDR gameplay, but not 4k. 4k is reserved for Blu-ray playback and Netflix streaming, etc., but it WILL support HDR gameplay. I also read that Xbox One games will have to "be in HDR format" for example, the new gears
    of war. I just don't know what I should do here!
  5. Red264 Win User

Is this TV good for my new xbox one S?

No HDR support on that TV which is actually the more important feature, not all 4K TV's support HDR but you will only find HDR on 4K TV's (so far).

Look around on that site for something in your price range with HDR, thats the main visual improvement of the Xbox One S, if you have no interest then just spend your money on a good quality 1080p set.

Also avoid anything from Samsung that is generation 6xxx, only generation 8 and 9 sets fully support HDR. Samsung advertise generation 6 support it but it doesn't really do anything as the internal hardware is not fully HDR compliant.

One of the cheapest I can see on the site you link to is this LG for $639, proper HDR 4K TV's do not come cheap.

www.walmart.com/.../51500783
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Raven's Cry

Raven's Cry Gameplay Trailer -

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFkH5_Che1M&feature=plcp]

-

Raven's Cry Teaser Trailer -

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD2vhGf7B-s&feature=g-u-u]
Thema:

Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary)

1. Far Cry 6: All Gameplay Trailers in 4K + HDR (No Commentary) - Similar Threads - Far Cry Gameplay

2. Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I and my friend play Far Cry 4 online together on Xbox 360 and Xbox One?: I play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and my friend on the Xbox one, but I can't invite him and he can't invite me, so I wanted to ask if you can play Far Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 and Xbox one together...
  3. Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Far cry 5 on the microsoft store on my computer and also have it on my xbox: i saw that far cry 5 was on sale but i have no access to my xbox currently so i was wondering that if i bought it on my computer in the microsoft store would it also be on my xbox...
  4. Bug with Far Cry 4 after starting Forza Horizons 4 on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug with Far Cry 4 after starting Forza Horizons 4 on Series X: I haven't ever played Far Cry 4 on my Series X until the other day when they announced Frame Boost so I started it up Sunday and screwed around playing and it looked and played well. I played...
  5. Crashing with Far Cry 4 - Beta Program

in XboX Insiders
    Crashing with Far Cry 4 - Beta Program: Is anyone experiencing loads of crashes with Far Cry? It tends to be when the loading screen is present e.g. if you die or complete an objective. It's not constant but it's a pain. submitted by...
  6. Far Cry 4 Map Browser Error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Far Cry 4 Map Browser Error message: I originally owned a disc version of FC4. Recently I purchased a digital copy from Xbox Live. When I try to access the Map Browser I get the following message: "ERROR: You do not have the right...
  7. Far Cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5: Hello, i recently bought Far Cry 5 and have had some trouble opening it up. Everytime i go to open it up it gives me the error code 0x87af000d. I have also tried clearing through teh MAC thing in...
  8. Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry blood dragon loading issue xbox360: Game wont get past the title screen when trying to play on xbox 360,I've tried deleting it and re downloading 3 times but still same problem. d6e0f497-9050-4c6e-8905-10e73b3276f0
  9. FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.: Good evening I am writing to you because of my recent purchase - Far Cry 4. I have made two purchases, I bought one copy of this game for myself, and another one as a gift for my friend which...
  10. Far Cry 4 videos show off plenty of gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 4 videos show off plenty of gameplay: Plenty of SPOILERS in videos. Far Cry 4 videos show off plenty of gameplay 214da922-25b5-4ec1-9a5a-7783dee94215