Far Cry Classic

Discus and support Far Cry Classic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the same thing as the PC game right? I ask because I already played it on Xbox 360 & I just bought the Far Cry Collection on Steam & was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beth Yo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Beth Yo
    Beth Yo Guest

Far Cry Classic

This is the same thing as the PC game right? I ask because I already played it on Xbox 360 & I just bought the Far Cry Collection on Steam & was wondering if it's the same & if I should play it again?

:)

Beth Yo, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Far cry 3

Hey Kal ElXxXGod! Far Cry 3 Classic Edition will release this summer and will be available to Far Cry 5 Season Pass holders 4 weeks before its release day. For more information, check out

Ubisoft's announcement
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Long Live Xbox 360..

Looking forward to Far Cry Classic.

Daft Badger, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Far Cry Classic

Yes Maam..Same exact game that was on PC minus the multiplayer taken out but still soooooo fun.

YellowJacket LE, Nov 16, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Long Live Xbox 360..

Looking forward to Far Cry Classic.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Far cry 3

Hey Kal ElXxXGod! Far Cry 3 Classic Edition will release this summer and will be available to Far Cry 5 Season Pass holders 4 weeks before its release day. For more information, check out

Ubisoft's announcement
    . Thanks!
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

Far Cry Classic

Yes Maam..Same exact game that was on PC minus the multiplayer taken out but still soooooo fun.
  8. YellowJacket LE Win User

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be something special

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be awesome..I loved Far Cry's 2 and 3 and just recently re-bought Far Cry: Instincts Predator(duel wield feral carnage baby) and Far Cry Classic to keep me busy until the sweet release of Far Cry 4....topping Vaas as a villian
    is going to be challenging.
  9. Mexicola1984 Win User

Far Cry Classic out Q3 this year

Far Cry Classic is going to be released Feb 12th for £7.99. Think ill grab Far Cry 2 now and this when it comes out. Far Cry 3 is dropping in price now so won't be long before its super cheap!
Thema:

Far Cry Classic

1. Far Cry Classic - Similar Threads - Far Cry Classic

2. Far Cry Sale!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Sale!: I'd be most interested in New Dawn. quick search... £15.99... tempting 79b60aff-813c-4214-8c3f-57975a201de8
  3. Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry New Dawn Game Disc Won't Load on Xbox One-X Console: My Xbox One-X will not read the New Dawn installation disc. I should mention that my console is in perfect working condition. In fact, I have 12 other game discs (some 5 or 6 years old) all of...
  4. Far Cry 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 5: Como jogar Far Cry 5 no modo cooperativo online no mesmo console? e6db2eb3-312f-43e9-b993-53db699d890e
  5. Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe: I got the Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition. That Includes Digital Deluxe Pack with The Hurk Legacy Pack, The Knight Pack and The "Blast-Off" RAT4 and Retro Sci-Fi M133M skins and It says I have to...
  6. Far cry 5 just stopped working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 just stopped working.: So I bought FarCry 5 about a month ago. Last week my xbox just stopped reading the disk. Every other game works. Disk also works in a friends xbox. I have followed all the steps of changing power...
  7. Far Cry Classic error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Far Cry Classic error.: I purchased Far Cry Classic in a sale and donwloaded it on Xbox One, when I booted the game up it asked "Do you own this game?" I kept trying but it wouldn't work. I tried uninstalling for...
  8. (Xbox One) Far Cry 3 Classic Édition - Achievement Doesn’t Pop Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox One) Far Cry 3 Classic Édition - Achievement Doesn’t Pop Up: There seems to be a problem for the achievements of the game "Far Cry 3 Classic Edition", I read on the Internet that other people had the same problem as me, but especially in relation to the...
  9. Where is Far Cry 3 Classic Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is Far Cry 3 Classic Edition?: I bought Far Cry 5 Gold Edition and I heard that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition will come with the season pass. I entered my code for the Gold Edition and Far Cry 3 wasn't there. Did they remove it or...
  10. Far Cry Classic or Assassins Creed: Liberation HD?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Classic or Assassins Creed: Liberation HD?: So I just picked up Skate 3 on a sale and have some money in my wallet left over, so both these games are on sale and idk which one to pick. Any advice on which is better or more game...