Farcry 5 rewards

Discus and support Farcry 5 rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased far cry 5 and didn’t get the 6,000 point reward added to my account 672a06ae-b269-4862-a694-d2f749e40725 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AngelumTenebris, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Farcry 5 rewards

I purchased far cry 5 and didn’t get the 6,000 point reward added to my account

:)

AngelumTenebris, Jul 11, 2018
  2. I didn't get my microsoft rewards points

I bought farcry 5 and completed the challenge but I haven't received my microsoft reward points.

unknOWN ShOt 77, Jul 11, 2018
  3. YoungSwainy
    YoungSwainy Guest
    Microsoft rewards

This is exactly the same whats happened to me, i bought the xbox one x and farcry 5 gold edition. with the rewards site saying id receive 50,000 points for the xb1x and 6000 points for farcry, ive got 735 point available... whats going on?? haha

YoungSwainy, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Farcry 5 rewards

StuartATrueRed, Jul 11, 2018
  5. It may take a few days for them to appear in your account.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Farcry 5 rewards

It may take a few days for them to appear in your account.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Farcry 5 rewards

8. YoungSwainy Win User

Microsoft rewards

This is exactly the same whats happened to me, i bought the xbox one x and farcry 5 gold edition. with the rewards site saying id receive 50,000 points for the xb1x and 6000 points for farcry, ive got 735 point available... whats going on?? haha
  9. tejo chase Win User

Far Cry Sale!

Far Cry Primal is by far the worst choice of all far cry.

Best story FarCry 3

My favourite FarCry 5

Also recommended FarCry 4
  10. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

Yep, totally forgot about Boomer from Farcry 5 :)
Thema:

Farcry 5 rewards

1. Farcry 5 rewards - Similar Threads - Farcry rewards

2. Farcry primal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry primal: Bought farcry primal on disc but it won't do anything at all when I put it in. The rest of my games work both disc and downloads. Exchanged it at the store for another brand new one and still...
  3. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  4. FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE: Im curious if anyone else has had this issue: During the game (approx. 10 hrs. in) a cutscene interrupts play out of nowhere and you are suddenly being dunked in the water (baptized) by the...
  5. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  6. My farcry games 3-5 have uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My farcry games 3-5 have uninstalled: Hi I got farcry 3-4 with games with gold and then I game shared with a friend for farcry 5 (I paid for half of it) a few months pass and i go to reinstall the games to play them but they are...
  7. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  8. Did not get 50k for One X or 6k for FarCry 5

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not get 50k for One X or 6k for FarCry 5: I have an Xbox One X that has its S/N registered (confirmed today that I had done it) and I have a digital copy of FarCry 5 that I originally pre-ordered. My current points are 12,661. I am...
  9. farcry 5 not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farcry 5 not start: i need help ibuy yesterday the game but it not inicialize fc596714-af5e-4f3d-a1c9-35059d2b48ea
  10. Farcry 5 not running after downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry 5 not running after downloading?: Downloaded Farcry 5 yesterday and apart from taking all day to download, will not load?? When starting the game it comes up with the title screen then shortly after kicks back to the Xbox home...