Farcry primal

Discus and support Farcry primal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought farcry primal on disc but it won't do anything at all when I put it in. The rest of my games work both disc and downloads. Exchanged it at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RICKYSPANISH637, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Farcry primal

Bought farcry primal on disc but it won't do anything at all when I put it in. The rest of my games work both disc and downloads. Exchanged it at the store for another brand new one and still nothing. I have a 1tb Xbox one s not a single thing wrong with
    it beside this.

:)

RICKYSPANISH637, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Farcry primal

Hello Ricky,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to for your Xbox One console to read the game Far Cry Primal.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for various steps that
    can be tried in order to resolve this case.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Farcry Primal ?

Dunno.

I'm still playing.

I would expect yes.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Farcry primal

Hi, have you tried to carefully insert the disc into the slot of the XBOX and as soon as the XBOX wants to pull it in, hold the disc for a short time until the pressure gets too big and then let go. It's unconventional, but it helps. I had the problem
    with Mortal Kombat XL
  5. bowski477 Win User

COD Ghosts 2? or bogus

Imagine if CoD did something like FarCry and did Call of Duty Primal? Go wayyyyyyyyyy back in time.
  6. Angelius312 Win User

Can't launch ANY games (0x87de2713)

It is the release day of farcry primall and it will not activate. I am absolutely disgusted about how poor xbox live has got over the past few weeks.
Thema:

Farcry primal

1. Farcry primal - Similar Threads - Farcry primal

2. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  3. FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE: Im curious if anyone else has had this issue: During the game (approx. 10 hrs. in) a cutscene interrupts play out of nowhere and you are suddenly being dunked in the water (baptized) by the...
  4. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  5. My farcry games 3-5 have uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My farcry games 3-5 have uninstalled: Hi I got farcry 3-4 with games with gold and then I game shared with a friend for farcry 5 (I paid for half of it) a few months pass and i go to reinstall the games to play them but they are...
  6. WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it ...: WOW (ISPs): Has anyone else tried to download the farcry 5 lost on Mars I did and for some reason it gav Vietnam You may need to call phone support directly. The phone numbers are listed online....
  7. Did not get 50k for One X or 6k for FarCry 5

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not get 50k for One X or 6k for FarCry 5: I have an Xbox One X that has its S/N registered (confirmed today that I had done it) and I have a digital copy of FarCry 5 that I originally pre-ordered. My current points are 12,661. I am...
  8. farcry 5 not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farcry 5 not start: i need help ibuy yesterday the game but it not inicialize fc596714-af5e-4f3d-a1c9-35059d2b48ea
  9. Farcry primal achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry primal achievements not unlocking: I've noticed 2 achievements have not unlocked although they both say 100% complete and I have also tried doing one of the achievements 3 more times since I realised the problem. They are "sic...
  10. Farcry Primal ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry Primal ?: do you need to complete all character village upgrades to finish story campaign? Thanks. 5eb1f3a0-bf7a-424c-81bf-01071519414b