Farm Simulator 19 Multiplayer

Discus and support Farm Simulator 19 Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys can anyone get multiplayer to work i tried creating and joining but it keeps saying no server connection or connecting to sever and goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RossCo1134, Oct 28, 2019.

1. RossCo1134
    RossCo1134 Guest

Hi Guys can anyone get multiplayer to work i tried creating and joining but it keeps saying no server connection or connecting to sever and goes nowhere after that

thanks

:)

RossCo1134, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try check your Network Configuration, DNS, NAT and see if the Nat is all open for your Device
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Farming simulator 19 multiplayer

Hi ZebedRB,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We have noticed that others are having the same issue where it states "No connection could be established to the multiplayer game." From what I have researched, they tried checking the NAT Type for both consoles as well as changing the privacy settings.

The NAT Type needs to show "Open" listed. You can check out
    "I can't hear my friends online, or I can't join or host a multiplayer game with my Xbox One"
    for more information.

As for the settings, you can change it to allow friends only: No. This should be set to everyone for the Farming Simulator 19 game. To

manage your app privacy settings
    and data collected from your console:

1. On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Privacy & online safety >
      Privacy & online safety > View details & customize
    2. From the list, select the checkboxes next to the data for which you’re giving permission to be collected.
    You will want to look under communication & multiplayer or Game Content.

Note When you give apps permission on a console, it’s only saved on that console. If you use multiple consoles, make sure you give your apps permission on all your consoles.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  4. RossCo1134 Win User

Try check your Network Configuration, DNS, NAT and see if the Nat is all open for your Device
    Thanks i have tried that and still get please wait, connecting you to server its been 15 minutes
  5. InoportunoG Win User

farm simulator 19

I guess it's a hard game, you can check for a guide/ walkthrough on Google
  6. alexteam27 Win User

farm simulator 19

Tu peux gagner beaucoup d'argent si tu met des panneaux solaires.
Thema:

1. Farm Simulator 19 Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Farm Simulator Multiplayer

2. Farming simulator 2019 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 2019 multiplayer: When ever i try to start to join a multiplayer game it says no connection could be established to the server and its the same for my friend any idea how to fix it...
  3. Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server: Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried clicking on join a game and got the same...
  4. Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game: Experiencing problems with multiplayer, my friend can not join my game, comes up with connection can not be established, we thought after the game had updated they may have sorted this issue, but...
  5. Farming Simulator 13

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farming Simulator 13: Good day! I bought the game Farming Simulator 13 for Xbox360, and the FPS drops very much! What is the problem?.... 8a69b8a5-55bf-4438-8dab-488cb453e495
  6. farm simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farm simulator 19: On Xbox it says I need to sell some equipment/ placeables before I can get something else. I guess all my “slots” are full on Farm simulator 2019 ed7c3de6-0d15-4233-87f0-4ffe3ba66084
  7. Farming simulator 19 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19 multiplayer: Hi Can anyone help me with how to get the multiplier option for farming simulator 19 to work? My son wants to play with his cousin. One is in Europe and the other in the UK. When the second...
  8. Farming simulator 2019 saving issues xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 2019 saving issues xbox one x: I purchased the game 3 days ago... have had terrible trouble with the download.. finally got it up and running. The problem i have had since it started working is saving... for some reason the...
  9. Farming simulator 19.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19.: Yesterday I bought the game Farming Simulator 19 in the xbox store. I pre downloaded it but when I start playing today and press play game. Then he goes too the main screen of the game and then...
  10. Farming Simulator 2015 Multiplayer broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farming Simulator 2015 Multiplayer broken.: after purchasing farming sim 2015, a friend and I found that there is no multiplayer as advertised. no in-game missions and nothing in the "sale" category in the shop. I don't think the online...