Farm together lose conection to host

Discus and support Farm together lose conection to host in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After leaving my game one it might run for a hour or to befor it gets a lost conection to host why? 219b36d8-216e-42d9-ac1d-8a9f1c0693a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grandpa BiII, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Grandpa BiII
    Grandpa BiII Guest

After leaving my game one it might run for a hour or to befor it gets a lost conection to host why?

:)

Grandpa BiII, Feb 24, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

i think its a bug in the game itself but to rule out that your connection is at fault try to factory reset the router/modem if the issue still persist then contact the developer of the game because then it's a ingame bug
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

this could be caused by a number of things, for example, but not limited to:

- Inactiveness in the game could result in an auto disconnect, could be by design

- Inactiveness on your network could result in an auto disconnect from the network, this would be a local network setting

- Could be a game specific bug.

I would advise to try and search for issues specically to this game, I myself would assume it's unrelated to Xbox Live itself, but more a game specific thing
  4. SamDestroyer666 Win User

Building Ideas

Make a cake factory with a high speed rail way conecting it to (a) a farm (chickens, cows and wheat ) and/OR (b) a city. use chest minecarts to distribute goods.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Farm Together Players

If I win it I will let you know. :D
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Farm Together Players

Are you sure it's okay to tell others to add you via forums?
Thema:

1. Farm together lose conection to host - Similar Threads - Farm together lose

2. Farming simulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farming simulator: Cannot load farming simulator on mutilplayer 5ffa3a08-34d7-4ece-afeb-e591a4a24260
  3. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: When trying to create or join a multiplayer game on fs19 on xbox one, it does not allow and says that “no connection could be established to the server.” I have checked all NAT settings which says...
  4. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: I can't connect to my friends multiplayer server. But i can connect to a random server. We are playing on xbox one. It says that cant connect to the multiplayer server....
  5. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried clicking on join a game and got the same...
  6. Multijoueur farming simulator [Mod translation-Multiplayer farming simulator]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multijoueur farming simulator [Mod translation-Multiplayer farming simulator]: Bonjour, Je souhaiterais jouer en multijoueur en famille. Nous avons 2 consoles x box la maison - 1 abonnement xbox live gold mais nous n'arrivons pas jouer en multijoueur - lorsqu'un joueur lance...
  7. Farm Together Splitscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm Together Splitscreen: My two kids wanted to play Farm Together on a splitted screen. I thougth that they can play this game parallel on a splitted screen, like they can play Minecraft also on a splitted screen. As i...
  8. Farm Together Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm Together Game: I have been building a farm under my profile on a friends system. I just got an xbox and want to purchase the game. Would I have to start all over with a new farm or will my current profile carry...
  9. Anyone else addicted to Farm Together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else addicted to Farm Together?: I've been playing it pretty consistently for the last month or so. I still have a few achievements left in it but my farm is getting so big that I end up spending way more time in there than I...
  10. Farm Together Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm Together Players: Just picked up Farm Together a fun little time sink of a game. Looking for players who want to play together feel free to add me 001a5bae-714e-4035-868f-fedb6d8f5045