farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

Discus and support farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinancialEye350, Oct 1, 2019.

1. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these bots while they play that steal all the resources of an area, which makes it impossible to advance the
    game if this continues, so it will get bigger. I chose to play on the console for a reason to avoid this kind of behavior that ruins the gaming experience and my question is if we don't stop this now, what will be next? hack

:)

FinancialEye350, Oct 1, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

I have played ESO I did not think it was possible to do this on a console.
  3. TattBear Win User

Thanks for the heads up, I had never heard of this before. (maybe I have not played it long enough) But I agree with the methods suggested by others to deal with the 'bots'.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Only thing we can do is report it but I feel your pain
  5. NLbawz Win User

Reporting them is the best option here, not much else you can do about it
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I agree that it's super annoying, especially when there is an event on and they make it near impossible to complete the event quests. It sucks that there is no way to stop them but I guess the only thing we can do is to keep reporting them and hope they
    get frustrated and eventually give up.
Thema:

1. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one) - Similar Threads - farming bot elder

2. farming simulater 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming simulater 19: can i game share this game on my xbox 1 and my pc 0ba8450c-31a8-467b-a08e-0b7b452df48e
  3. XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?: Ubisoft is cracking down on players that are creating XP farming quests saying that it "exploits risk jeopardising the overall quality, integrity, and purpose of Story Creator Mode" some players...
  4. Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?: So I was planting trees in Minecraft, using bonemeal to make them grow faster, chopping them down, collecting their wood and their saplings, and then repeating the process...is this an exploit or...
  5. Farming Simulator 13

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farming Simulator 13: Good day! I bought the game Farming Simulator 13 for Xbox360, and the FPS drops very much! What is the problem?.... 8a69b8a5-55bf-4438-8dab-488cb453e495
  6. farm simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farm simulator 19: On Xbox it says I need to sell some equipment/ placeables before I can get something else. I guess all my “slots” are full on Farm simulator 2019 ed7c3de6-0d15-4233-87f0-4ffe3ba66084
  7. Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 skills farming vehicles: Ok, for those of you that play and like Forza Horizon, I am a Rookie at this Game. I've been doing research to get better at skills farming. Today I Got the 1980 Renault 5 turbo FE. They were...
  8. Anyone else addicted to Farm Together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else addicted to Farm Together?: I've been playing it pretty consistently for the last month or so. I still have a few achievements left in it but my farm is getting so big that I end up spending way more time in there than I...
  9. Farm Together Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm Together Players: Just picked up Farm Together a fun little time sink of a game. Looking for players who want to play together feel free to add me 001a5bae-714e-4035-868f-fedb6d8f5045
  10. Farming simulator 19 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19 multiplayer: Hi Can anyone help me with how to get the multiplier option for farming simulator 19 to work? My son wants to play with his cousin. One is in Europe and the other in the UK. When the second...