farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

Discus and support farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinancialEye350, Oct 1, 2019.

1. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one)

Hello everyone, I open this topic because I got tired of informing the profiles of these supposed users. I don't know if any of you have run into these bots while they play that steal all the resources of an area, which makes it impossible to advance the
    game if this continues, so it will get bigger. I chose to play on the console for a reason to avoid this kind of behavior that ruins the gaming experience and my question is if we don't stop this now, what will be next? hack

:)

FinancialEye350, Oct 1, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

I have played ESO I did not think it was possible to do this on a console.
  3. TattBear Win User

Thanks for the heads up, I had never heard of this before. (maybe I have not played it long enough) But I agree with the methods suggested by others to deal with the 'bots'.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Only thing we can do is report it but I feel your pain
  5. NLbawz Win User

Reporting them is the best option here, not much else you can do about it
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I agree that it's super annoying, especially when there is an event on and they make it near impossible to complete the event quests. It sucks that there is no way to stop them but I guess the only thing we can do is to keep reporting them and hope they
    get frustrated and eventually give up.
Thema:

1. farming bot in the elder scrolls online (xbox one) - Similar Threads - farming bot elder

2. Farming simulator 19 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19 multiplayer: Whenever I try to join or create a multiplayer game it says cannot establish connection to the server 896b4b81-d3d1-43e9-adeb-e44140ab3c4d
  3. PC - Age of Empires Farming NOT working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Age of Empires Farming NOT working: The farmers stopped emptying their baskets when full. They no longer go to a city center or mill, empyt their baskets and continue farming. The program was working properly yesterday. This kills...
  4. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...: Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers 60ff1831-1476-400b-9c5f-f068c1414401
  5. Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer: With file explorer gone I can’t figure out how to put mods in place for minecraft and farm sim. My file explorer does not give access to packages. UFO has the cog removed. Is it still possible to...
  6. Downloading Farming Simulator 19 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Farming Simulator 19 on PC: [img] [img] I bought Farming simulator 19 (play anywhere) last week on my Xbox and i want to play it on my PC as there are more mods available. But when I go to the Microsoft store it says that i...
  7. Farming simulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farming simulator: Cannot load farming simulator on mutilplayer 5ffa3a08-34d7-4ece-afeb-e591a4a24260
  8. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: When trying to create or join a multiplayer game on fs19 on xbox one, it does not allow and says that “no connection could be established to the server.” I have checked all NAT settings which says...
  9. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: I can't connect to my friends multiplayer server. But i can connect to a random server. We are playing on xbox one. It says that cant connect to the multiplayer server....
  10. Farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19: Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried clicking on join a game and got the same...